Can You Move A Vegging Plant Indoors Or Is It Too Hard On The Plant?

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hi

I have an Ace seeds Panama/Malawai cross on the deck. I think it would be pushing it to get it to harvest in time and while its vegging I would like to move it in under my 4 k 135 QB and scrog it.

Would that adversly effect the plant or do you think it would be able to handle it?

7 gallon pot with a mix of happy frog and ocean forest and glass rocks (giant perlite).

Yellowing was due to a 2 week vacation and getting someone to use the hose water while i was away. It rained hard yesterday and today i amended the soil with some veg nutes to get it back. Watering with RO water now. Calmag to 200 ppm and then adding silica, GH organics like of nutes (grow and bloom and floralicious plus which brought it to PH 6.4)

Can you move a vegging plant indoors or is it too hard on the plant
Reactions: Ina
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

shes yellowing but leaves are still strong and in V formation.
in my experience, wether she turns green or not, i would bring her indoor and put her in the dark for 2 days then put her back to veg.

gwheels

gwheels

Thanks. We are Bout 3 weeks away from flower hours. I will bring her in this evening.

gwheels

gwheels

You can as far as it won’t hurt flowering. However, bringing an outdoor plant indoors is a great way to get bugs infesting your grow room.
Well that is a great point. I will ponder it over the next couple of weeks. I think the white rhinos were just freaking me out because they got so big. But the 2 autos are done soon and then only 3 on the deck and i am ok with that :D
I gave my last auto seeds to a friend. I will stick to photos. I like the way they grow better and they are a lot tougher and can handle an overfeed until you dial it in.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Dont bring an outdoor plant inside if you have indoor plants already. Not saying you are guaranteed to have problems but the odds are not in your favor.

gwheels

gwheels

Thanks for the advice. I will continue to let it grow outside. Bugs are a pain in the ass to get rid of and indoor i have only ever used coco so i might as well keep doing that.

Top Bottom