• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The girls have been making some mighty fine canna rubs that are getting great results for our senior friends aches and pains.
My ribs seem better using.
The base is organic coconut oil jojoba oil, bees wax, and essential oils 20 or more from young living in different combinations..
They have a recipe that using 12 cups of sugar trim..
They made an awesome chocolate lip balm as well.
Our last regular weekend with farm interns, she is pre med holistic medicine student taking the year off, straight A student who wakes, bakes and stays baked all day, very smart, but work ass off to maintain A average.
Cana rubs for aches and pains

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
That looks awesome Chickenman! I've been suffering through pulmonary hyperinflation, and these types of balms are the best when you can't puff!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Salves are for real!
Indeed TF My lady Kat makes awesome balms/salves and everyone that has tried it says it works for them. I use it on my neck and back and I must say it seems to help. We typically gift it to fam and friends as well. I'm with @chickenman on this one, this type of stuff should be gifted and not sold. Much love Farmers.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got lower Back ache from bucketing 20o0 pounds of feed..
Ice pack, salve, hot bath, stretching.
Repeat a few times last night, much better this morning. that salve really works..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn I need some your interns medicine! LOL
but I may have to have her massage it in for me ok.
I got this bad ache in my extreme lower stomach area!
You wish, engaged, will be walking her down the isle, tears flowing and not one bit ashamed....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Indeed TF My lady Kat makes awesome balms/salves and everyone that has tried it says it works for them. I use it on my neck and back and I must say it seems to help. We typically gift it to fam and friends as well. I'm with @chickenman on this one, this type of stuff should be gifted and not sold. Much love Farmers.
I may have asked before but is your lady kat a ginger?

xavier7995

xavier7995

@gravekat303 the preference for gingers is strong with this one.

Going to give making some of this a whirl. My pops loves the salves for his old guy aches and pains but apparently ones that are strong enough to work are hard to find. Seems that the WA medical mj scene is not great.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@gravekat303 the preference for gingers is strong with this one.

Going to give making some of this a whirl. My pops loves the salves for his old guy aches and pains but apparently ones that are strong enough to work are hard to find. Seems that the WA medical mj scene is not great.
CM might have some buttah left over if he hasn't used it on his balls.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Welp, if you have some ball cream sitting around I will take a glob to pass along.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welp, if you have some ball cream sitting around I will take a glob to pass along.
Still have lots o dat butter, could send some back if ya want. We pay it forward to 2 MS patients who use just a drop so there is plenty left fer all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom