Cana Rubs For Aches And Pains...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavier7995

xavier7995

Hopefully full o pubes, they are like delicate strands of saffron. Just can't make a good pieayyyya(cause my spelling is dope) without finely aged pubes.

xavier7995

xavier7995

No go, heard it adds a nutty flavor. Body hair jokes aside, very much appreciated. The OG can't walk very far now due to some issue with his feet and ankles. He was able to find some sort of lotion that helped in the WA dispensaries that was like 100 bucks an ounce but they stopped making it. We tried out some of the options here in denver but they were basically just overpriced aromatherapy.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I am going to give this a shot. My magical Butter machine just arrived today and I will be making lot's of things to ease the pain. Cannabis has really been a lifesaver for me. My doctors tried to kill me for over a decade with opiate death drugs.

I turned 50 this year. For my birthday present to myself I told my doctors I was done with them.

Cannabis was one of the only things that got me through... that actually helped. I have a short list of friends and relatives that I plan on helping with any edibles,lotions,oil.

It feels great to be your own doctor. :)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

No go, heard it adds a nutty flavor. Body hair jokes aside, very much appreciated. The OG can't walk very far now due to some issue with his feet and ankles. He was able to find some sort of lotion that helped in the WA dispensaries that was like 100 bucks an ounce but they stopped making it. We tried out some of the options here in denver but they were basically just overpriced aromatherapy.
Unless it melted in the hot tub there should be plenty to go around, I'm sure CM won't mind saving some for the OG.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
If anyone needs some ball lotion it's me right now :D
How bout
Warm it up but not too hot
Will sooth and comfort after a close shave

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
CM might have some buttah left over if he hasn't used it on his balls.
Just got done distributing that batch of butter. Stored just fine..
Our friends tell us the coconut oil based is better for oral consumption..
Wife is finding extreme relief with back and shoulder pains with the salves.
we have it pretty well tuned in as to which essential oils to use for specific issues..
Many folks who have tried are very impressed with the result..
Even wife's friends who would say marijuana???Oh no never me..
Took a bit of convincing now they want more.......

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just got done distributing that batch of butter. Stored just fine..
Our friends tell us the coconut oil based is better for oral consumption..
Wife is finding extreme relief with back and shoulder pains with the salves.
we have it pretty well tuned in as to which essential oils to use for specific issues..
Many folks who have tried are very impressed with the result..
Even wife's friends who would say marijuana???Oh no never me..
Took a bit of convincing now they want more.......
Looks like it's time for another batch

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like it's time for another batch
Making a batch today..
Then.....
Off to see A Mr. Bill Brown....
Much needed after yesterdays fiasco's
Fg1

Get a load of that perfect hook set, side of mouth, a down stream gentle set..
Then the rod shake, nothing better...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@chickenman so do you have a salve recipe for me to follow?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
@chickenman so do you have a salve recipe for me to follow?

Depending on how much you wish to peruse this very effective medication you could order from young living the book that tells which oils are for what, and get started ordering oils for yourself...
Quite a lot of info. not pertaining to making canna oil but it will tell you which oils for different applications.
were still researching..
one batch was very strong Natural Therapy seemed to think we could have cut in in half as far as cannabis content.
Key is the essential oils...The smell is really nice and it also is beneficial aroma therapy is huge with oils.
Example for wifes use..
Clove, copaiba, lemon grass, black spruce, marjoram, ginger, cypress.
some may be allergic to these oils, very potent...
Best to get the book and find out what works best for each person.
Young living requires a membership, but their oils are one of the best..
Also floracopia online has oils without member ship..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
https://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/2010/04/30/topical-cannabis-healing-salve/
Link..
Use organic coconut oil, organic bees wax, organic jojoba oil for base...
Then add what is needed for specific malady as recommended in oil guide.
Everything is way better organic.
when you heat up the trim and add coconut oil, we used double boiler way better on low heat, low heat is the key....long slow and low..
Again be aware these oils are pretty potent and some may have a allergic reaction...
so far no one has had issues but our naturopath student says use caution..
Again the smellis awesome.....
Balsam fir like being in the woods.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man make some of this..will heal lips in a matter of few hours

For lip balm, take a few teaspoons of the canna-coconut oil while it’s still hot and mix with about 1/4th to 1/5th the amount of melted beeswax, adding the oil from 1 vitamin E tablet.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Depending on how much you wish to peruse this very effective medication you could order from young living the book that tells which oils are for what, and get started ordering oils for yourself...
Quite a lot of info. not pertaining to making canna oil but it will tell you which oils for different applications.
were still researching..
one batch was very strong Natural Therapy seemed to think we could have cut in in half as far as cannabis content.
Key is the essential oils...The smell is really nice and it also is beneficial aroma therapy is huge with oils.
Example for wifes use..
Clove, copaiba, lemon grass, black spruce, marjoram, ginger, cypress.
some may be allergic to these oils, very potent...
Best to get the book and find out what works best for each person.
Young living requires a membership, but their oils are one of the best..
Also floracopia online has oils without member ship..
I'm going to take your advice and order the book. Looks very interesting. I appreciate your time for posting, thanks chickenman

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I don't know what you guys are putting in the peace pipe but keep smoking and passin that shit, this civil discussion and no wadded panties reminds me of my first girl. It's new and exciting, I'm not sure what's going on, but I think I like it, and I hope it lasts longer than five minutes.

Wait, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom