• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I kinda wish a mod would ban you for bein such a jockrider. U really gunna get on here tryna do some internet drama for/about someone else. Quit worrying about chickens and start worrying about that cock in your ass or whatever it is and get a life man seriously,it's annoying as fuck to have to see your stupidity in a thread where I'm trying to find good info and people are actually helping one another.
I kinda wish a mod would ban you for bein such a jockrider. U really gunna get on here tryna do some internet drama for/about someone else. Quit worrying about chickens and start worrying about that cock in your ass or whatever it is and get a life man seriously,it's annoying as fuck to have to see your stupidity in a thread where I'm trying to find good info and people are actually helping one another.
Your opinion is mute! Don’t pay attention to me if you have a problem. Don’t give 2 shits either way what you think. I’m here to help others also. But when I see grow boy and his minions trash Peeps I will call them out. Hay, why don’t you get a life and pull that big old dildo out of your ass. By the way the drama is in your very small peanut mind!

K

kansabis

Your opinion is mute! Don’t pay attention to me if you have a problem. Don’t give 2 shits either way what you think. I’m here to help others also. But when I see grow boy and his minions trash Peeps I will call them out. Hay, why don’t you get a life and pull that big old dildo out of your ass. By the way the drama is in your very small peanut mind!
How did I know you would have something to say,lol,too bad I'm not the one to entertain your childish attempts to get attention. The end

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
How did I know you would have something to say,lol,too bad I'm not the one to entertain your childish attempts to get attention. The end
That dildo comment wasnt very nice,I think you should go take a bong toke and then apologize to kansas for that.
Kansas, I am honestly sorry. I did not mean what I said. But and it’s a big but shove it up grow boys big old butt!!!
Seriously though, lord I am sorry please forgive me.

K

kansabis

Kansas, I am honestly sorry. I did not mean what I said. But and it’s a big but shove it up grow boys big old butt!!!
Seriously though, lord I am sorry please forgive me.
It's quite alright I did say something very similar first,however I am not sorry because I don't fully believe in apologies and forgiveness,most situations that involve either are related to someone doing or saying something without actually thinking first,whether the action was really necessary or the consequences of such action. It's then expected for the other to forgive no matter how big or little the affect had...not too sure its the healthiest way for humans to behave.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It's quite alright I did say something very similar first,however I am not sorry because I don't fully believe in apologies and forgiveness,most situations that involve either are related to someone doing or saying something without actually thinking first,whether the action was really necessary or the consequences of such action. It's then expected for the other to forgive no matter how big or little the affect had...not too sure its the healthiest way for humans to behave.
It’s all good. Watch out for grow boy, it’s a back stabber.

K

kansabis

It’s all good. Watch out for grow boy, it’s a back stabber.
Lol wow,thnx but I don't take anyone's word on anyone else,I evaluate each individuals character and relationship based on with me no one else. Some people don't like other people some people do,some people like red and some like blue,most everyone lies and this is true.

K

kansabis

@1diesel1 just curious,do you have a close or even semi close personal relationship with either of these people??? Like do you know them in real life or just from this site??

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@1diesel1 just curious,do you have a close or even semi close personal relationship with either of these people??? Like do you know them in real life or just from this site??
Do you??
Pms are notorious for liars that are dishonest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom