• Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Canadian scientists finding toxin from GMO crops in human blood samples

June 4, 2011 by Simha
“(NaturalNews) The biotechnology industry’s house of cards appears to be crumbling, as a new study out of the University of Sherbrooke, Canada, recently found Bt toxin, a component of certain genetically-modified (GM) crops, in human blood samples for the first time.
Set to be published in the peer-reviewed journal Reproductive Toxicology the new study shreds the false notion that Bt is broken down by the digestive system, and instead shows that the toxin definitively persists in the bloodstream.
Industry mouthpieces have long alleged that Bt toxin, which is derived from a soil bacterium known as Bacillus thuringiensis, is harmless to humans. The built-in pesticide has been integrated into certain GM crops to ward off pests. Bt corn, for instance, has actually been designed to produce the toxin directly inside its kernels, which are later eaten by both livestock and humans (http://www.naturalnews.com/026426_G…).
In the recent study, researchers Aziz Aris and Samuel Leblanc evaluated 30 pregnant women and 39 non-pregnant women who had come to the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS) in Quebec, Can., for a tubectomy. Upon taking blood samples, researchers detected the Bt Cry1Ab toxin in a shocking 93 percent of maternal and 80 percent of fetal blood samples. And 69 percent of non-pregnant women tested positive for the toxin in their blood….”
Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/032407_Bt_insecticide_GMOs.html#ixzz1Mp9rhX49
And on the same topic from the Eat Drink Better blog “Toxin from GM crops found in human blood”:
“When you let the GMO industry police itself and evaluate the safety of its own products, you are bound to get something different than if you had (or let) independent scientists do so. I’ve covered the scientific limitations of GMO studies commissioned or conducted by the GMO industry before, as well as 13 scientific studies that have identified a link between GMOs and organ disruption. News is out now that may be even more disturbing.
“Fresh doubts have arisen about the safety of genetically modified crops, with a new study reporting presence of Bt toxin, used widely in GM crops, in human blood for the first time,” India Today recently reported

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

When I was a kid farmers polluted everything with herbicides an pesticides.
Their overuse an improper disposal was rampant.
Now they are hardley nessacery.

I'd take my chances with gmo vs polluted ground water from chems.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
we wouldnt have these problems if people didnt fuck so much and eat so much...less people now days have food gardens, and have kids for tax reasons.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
When I was a kid farmers polluted everything with herbicides an pesticides.
Their overuse an improper disposal was rampant.
Now they are hardley nessacery.

I'd take my chances with gmo vs polluted ground water from chems.

Wrong....weeds and pests are becoming resistant to round up and more spraying is needed. The ground water is more polluted than ever with the active ingredent glyphostate thats in roundup spray. Yeilds are also suffering. Monsanto inserts a terminator gene that prohibits the seed being able to reproduce itself. They are spraying more than ever and if you want to take your chances be ready for many health issues, go along with the rest of the sheep, just what Monsanto wants. Notice how just about everything you eat depends on corn, your beef, milk, chicken, high frutcose corn syrup is in just about everything theese days. Monsanto wants totaly control of our food system. A persons health suffers so then so called health care steps in with drugs that will not heal only mask the symptions so one is never cured and is dependent on drugs just to feel well but are never cured, huge profits for all involved. GMOs are NOT sustainable for the long run...
Factory farmed, forced fed livestock made to eat ther own flesh, processed, preserved, modified patentened, chemicaly nurtuted food is the way of the future if Monsanto gets their way..
Good luck its a risk I refuse to take. This is why I choose a lifestyle, my farm, that revolves around good honest hard work producing real food. If you sat down to a farm dinner here in paradise you would know what I mean....Educate yourself a little then decide if its worth the risk....

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
lots of tyson farms around these parts...if people knew more about tyson chicken,pork, turkey ect. wow i have seen some nasty shit... a buddy ran a 16 house hog farm, and them hogs will eat each other, concrete, and the rebarb if they could...cmon people dont eat that shit

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
and to top it off... they take the litter from the pits in the house's and spread that on the fields that cattle graze on. that couldnt b good rite?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i have lots of respect for you chickenman...you live the real life

Top Bottom