candy kush, c99xdeep chunk, Alien dawg, LA con

• Thread starter jansjukebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

here's a littel shot of my veg area. I have 2 LA Con clones, 2 c99 x deep chunk clones and 1 big bang. Fem seedling. Last night I FIMed the bigger of the LA Cons. These plants clone easier than anything I've cloned before! Everything I have read sya that they veg slow, but I guess next to a deep chunk cross everything veg.'s quick...lol
4-19_001.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks Juju! I always can't wait for the ones going to get done so I can start the next one! lol

C

CAPO

coming along nicely jans......may I ask what you know about your candy kush?...what's the make up and such? They look really uniform.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for stopping by Capo. I couldn't really tell you the makeup. This is my first round growing it and I'm just now starting to get into the who breeds what with what stuff...lol I can't tell you if it's any good or not but ask me again in about 2 months...lol It sure was the first to frost up in my garden, and has the biggest stink too...lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

This is the LA Con from a couple of days ago. See how the hairs stand up tall and strait?
4-19_002.jpg
4-19_003.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I was just staring at my girls and I noticed that one of the 2 c99 x deep chunk has like double the amount of buds over the other one. If I were ever going to keep a mother, she would be it. Oh I wish I had a motehr room!

J

JuJu Farms

like little fuzzy balls there looking nice. I'm currently looking for some dutch passion seeds but I think i might have to wait for the cannabis cup :[

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

well, I suggest the Attitude seed band if you want some DP. Fast friendly service. I ran some DP passion #1 last year but she hermied on me 6 weeks into flower, but my buddie grew soem DP blueberry and it was wonderful. What strand are you considering?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

tHANK-YOU aGAINST! i FIND THAT IF YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT, THEY TEND TO BE HAPPY. Plus I spend hours a day with them. Just staring at their every little thing. I talk to them and sing to them...lol Mostly while I'm smoking them...lol It goes full circle. I make them happy, they make me happy and the world is a better place!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

These are a couple of shots from my chamber. The camera hog here is the c99 x deep chunk. I finally got a shot before the lights went on. She's about 31 days in flowering here. Did I say I love this plant?

4-25_009.jpg

These are a couple of buds on the back side of the plant. did I mention that she is 45 inches tall?

4-25_016.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Here's the candy kush:

4-25_010.jpg

This camera shy lady is the LA Con:

4-25_011.jpg

This is a little c99 x deep chunk bud:

4-25_017.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for takin' a look Sweet! I can't wait to taste all of these. My buddy just finished his c99 x deep chunk. It's dry with about 1 week cure. He says it delicious and works good for pain. He's gonna try to do a smoke report on her.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Negative, it's got to be the hottest strand that I have grown so far. There is another oen in the back, but she is a different pheno, Prob. only half as much bud on her but this girl is out of the world! You know how when you usually see the preflowers at the node, they will have 1 or 2 pistold sticking out? well soem of the nodes on this girl have like a whole bud growing there! I've never seen it on any of my plants so far. I did one time have a gigabud that their was actually pistols growing on the leaf. yes I said leaf...lol Oh I waish i had a mother room, cause this one is a keeper. Nice think is I still have a couple of beans left so maybe I'll get lucky in the future and get this pheno again!

N

negative 1

hey man, don't let a good plant go to waste! i mean i would make a chamber four feet long and one foot wide and put a shoplight in there.
i did that for a long time and was able to keep two mothers and enough clones to keep the grow stocked. this way you can always have some of your favorite. the benefits to cloning are so signifigant, they flower faster because the plant is the same age as the mother it was taken from and they only get better when you run clones. you get a even canopy because they are all clones from the same plant or you can just mix em' up and do crazy multi strain grows.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I hear ya negative bro..but I have to keep the Ms.'s happy..lol and she says no. untill I get enough money to get the house rewired or I win the lottery. Which ever comes first. I would grow up the whole house if she let me! 8 months of the year she lets me keep a little veg area where i can veg seedlings and a few little clones at a time, but i have to cut off for the summer cause my house is old and doesn't have air. She says if she doesn't get it, they don't either. Too bad I can't kill her off for the summer then replant her in the fall...lol

Top Bottom