candy kush, c99xdeep chunk, Alien dawg, LA con

• Thread starter jansjukebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Pistols are starting to brown on the Candy Kush and I can see her starting to swell. That sounds sexual doesn't it? Anyway I think I saw a couple of dark ones on the LA con also. I'm figuring on taking both of them to 9 weeks. The Alien dawg on the other hand may be done in a week. 2 at the longest. Nice fast finishing pheno. I just wish she was bigger...lol

LOL- yeah making graphic plant novels over here. How's the yield on the LA CON? Pretty decent? Do hate to say, but if that cola on candy chunks up like it appears...might be the dna. Candy growing almost looks like bubba or pk with small dense nugs...like super stacked small white colas. My whole plant yielded right at 1 ounce and it was huge! lol.

I really wanna run their LA Con. Heard it is killer smoke just low yielding....who knows, not sure I believe that all the time! ha.

Everything is crankin y0!! Jealous of them Aliendawgs... need to get mine in soon!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for stoppin' by panda Pow3rBaLL and Truegrit. I guess the candy could be dna as I'm not for sure but the LA con has to be the lowest yielding of what I have in there. Although the flowers on the look like dandalions right now. I hope they fill in, but I read that the yields on it are lower unless you veg her longer. This one is about 43 or so inches tall and I will for sure get 2 oz of her...guess I'll just have to wait and see. I hear the smoke is worth it though. As for the candy I haven't grown bubba yet, I got my seeds though so I'll be running that in the fall, but the way this one grows reminds me of some power skunk I grew last year, except the smell of her is out of this world. She has long thin stretchy arms of which I'm staking some of already, and using the canopy to hold the others up. This one won't have the highest of yields cause her buds look dwarfed next to the c99 x DC But I think she's gonna be delicious anyway. I'm just happy with the smell! And the little runt Alien dawg will prob. be ready in a week. I'm be lucky to get 10g off her but It will be 10g more than I had before! And, I'll be able to decise if I'm going to pop the rest of the seeds or put them in the vault for down the road. I might just save them for awhile untill I can have a little breeding area. I'd love to hold on to a pollen chunker! lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

so I chopped the Alien Dawg tonight. 49 days in flower. She was so little that I won't have much yield but the little early toke was pretty good. 3 tokes and after 1 minute or so I kinda forgot what I was doing...lol Anyway, here's a couple of pics of her right before chop:

5-10_016.jpg
5-10_018.jpg
5-10_019.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Here's a couple bud shots of the other girls:

Here is the candy kush:

5-10_025.jpg

This is the LA Con. She is finally starting to mature good:

5-10_027.jpg

This is the c99 x deep chunk. This plant has the best tichrome formation of anything I've grown yet I think:

5-10_026.jpg

This is one of my c99 x DC clones. I think they are about 12 days in flower.

5-10_028.jpg

winta

winta

dont know where i been lol lookin good my dude that c99 x dc does look sick bro great job!:bong2:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks Winta! That c99 x deep chunk is a winner for sure. Now all the top leaves are starting to turn colors. A little purple hue. They will prob go 2-3 more weeks and I can't wait to see in person what they look like. My buddys pics were hot though...lol The candy kush is reaking up the room though!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I smoked more of the Alien dawg today and I like it fine for an afternoon smoke. I'm sure it would be better with a regular dry and a nice cure, but I'll be lucky if I get any into a jar...lol I've been smoking whatever for the last 2 weeeks so this is sure above any of that...lol.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

OK so we are at like 52 days flowering. so it's time for a little pic update. I was able to get a few shots before the lights went on. Everyone is maturing well. Thay are all on flush. They got 4 tbl/gallon molasses/water a few days ago and they'll get nuttin but water from here out. I suspect I'll pull the candy kush and the c99 x deep chunk in the back at 63 days. The La con doesn't look like she's gonna be ready so she'll prob go to 70 and the bid c99 x DC in the front I'm taking to 70. This way I'll have one at 9 weeks and one at 10 and I'll know better where to take the clones to. Anyway, it will take me a minute to load all of them. Hope you enjoy!

LA Con:

5-13_005.jpg

Candy Kush:

5-13_004.jpg
5-13_009.jpg
5-13_015.jpg

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great! Definitly DNA's Kandy Kush! Been thinking about popping a few of them myself. The LA Con was an average yielder for me but the high was very potent and enjoyable! I think you'll like it! I cant believe that Alien Dawg was done so quick. Thought it went to 70 days at least! Great job man!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for stoppin in manic! As for the Candy Kush, at this point I don't care who created it. It smells better than anything that I have ever grown before! If I had more beans of it, I'd grow it again but I only had 3 majic ones and this girl came out of it! One sec and I'll have the c99 x deep chunk up. This girl is the real head turner...lol Hope she smokes half as good as she looks!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Here's the little c99 x deep chunk that hides in the back. This is the first good shot I've taken of her because usually the light is on and I can't shoot her to good through the HPS. I call her little although she's about as tall as the one in front, but a different pheno for sure. The yield isn't going to be as much as the front pheno but I still be I get 3-4 oz off her anyway.

5-13_013.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

5-13_003.jpg
5-13_016.jpg
5-13_007.jpg
5-13_020.jpg
5-13_017.jpg
5-13_018.jpg
And these are my little pride and joy. I really love this plant:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

so as you see, the c99 x deep chunk is def. the winner in this group. I'm so glad the 2 clones that I have are from that huge pheno-type. They are about 3 weeks in and only in 1 gallon pots but the pistols are starting to pop and as soon as the big girls finish, they can have the big light for the rest of their lives..lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I do wonder how much more purple she will get to her. The only other plant that I have grown that had purple hues was the White Berry. But, it's only at the top. Not true purple..not that I really care what color it is when I roll it in a joint...lol

true grit

true grit

Damn well she is lookin super tasty, kickass and uber chunky!! That girls is killin it!

J

John Smith Esq.

nice grow bro - looks like your in for some uber dank soon.. btw I think the purpling looks awesome on ganja, totally asthetical but cool none the less!

that C99 x DC is very impressive, where did you get the seeds from if you dont mind me askin dude?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for your kind words True Grit, John Smith and Panda. The c99 x deep chunk are from canacopia seeds. They were sold right here on the farm! Beleive me I wish I could get another pack of them. My buddy split a pack with me He germed 6 and got 4 females. I germed 3. only 2 came out of the soil and both were girls. If you can find these and scooop them up, I'd do it. I have 3 seeds left. I hope in the future I can germ them and get a boy so I can make some f2's. My buddy harvested at 10 weeks and got over 3.5 oz per plant under 600w in 2 1/2 gallon pots. And he says it works very well for pain control..which is something that I personally am looking for.

H

hailo

Sick nugs JJB! They all look soo tasty!

Have you tried the AD after a few days of drying?

Edit: check out the thread for taking pics under hps....it helped me out tons...(if you havnt already)

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Hi Hailo. I have taken a few tokes of the Alien dawg..lol even though it's not fully dried yet. At this early stage and with out a cure, it's still a smoth smoke. The taste is still green, but the drier it gets, the more super stinky she is. The high seems very balanced to me. Not counch-locky like a typical indica but not on the ceiling either. It's not as strong as some I've smoked but with a proper cure I'm sure it would be even better. I find that it provokes thought and keeps my anxiety at bay. Good for a day time smoke for sure. As I didn't get much off of her, I'm going to try to keep the few buds off the main cola for a proper dry and cure. Well proper dry anyway. Don't think they'll last for the cure...lol Anyway, I'd love to grow it again given the chance. I think this would be a really great plant if it were given more time to veg and grow up big. But since the other girls were so big, I had to flip them. This one would have gotten culled if I hadn't heard a bunch of people say that they had low female counts nad hermies and such but I figured I had to taste her...lol I have 3 seeds of her left also so there is a chance i nthe future to make some f2's of those also. As for now, their in the seed vault for "someday"

Top Bottom