candy kush, c99xdeep chunk, Alien dawg, LA con

• Thread starter jansjukebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm real late on this, but great work man. I'm new to the farming, and seeing these are really a true inspiration to keep going for it. I've been reading up alot on c99 and its crosses, would yo reccomend them for newbies?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I'm glad you stoped by Keebzy! I don't think I'd recomend c99 itself for a noob, but this cross of c99 x deep chunk grows so easy. I would say that a noob who has done his research should be able to grow her without to much trouble.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

So, I harvested the smaller of the c99 x dc at 8 weeks. I'll give in final weight when she dries. The preliminary smoke is strong and cerebrial. I'm going to let the other one go to 10 weeks. One for day one for night...lol I also realized that I have thrips on my clones which are about 3 weeks in flower. I hit them with a foliar spray of Azamax. I think i discovered the little critters soon enough to keep the damage to a minimum. It's that time of year! Well, I've never had them before in my garden. Note to self: in the future just start off dipping the clones as soon as they are cut. Could stop alot of problems before they happen. Anyway.. They are all finishing up nicely. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

So we've finished a full 8 weeks of flowering and are in week 9. Everyone has been on flush for about a week or so now and they are maturing nicely. The candy I will pull in another week and the other 2 will go 2 more weeks. So lets get to the pics:

These are the LA Con:

5-19_002.jpg
5-19_021.jpg
5-19_015.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

This is one of my little c99 x deep chunk clones. She about 3 weeks in:

5-19_0261.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks Winta my brotha! That feels real good commin from you after looking at all your fire!

J

John Smith Esq.

very impressive squire! lovin the purple/pink hues on that C99xDC but they all look stunning imo.

Good work bro

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for stopping by John and for your kind words. The c99 x deep chunk sure do have some pretty colors on her, but The LA con is starting to have soem purple hues to the leaves as they are starting to mature. A little harder to see from these pics, Fact is, these pics just don't do the plants justice. But they are to big to move them in and out of the chamber for better photo ops...lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

So the 8 week c99 x deep chunk was all cut of the branches and went into jars for a cure in the frig. just shy of 2 oz smokable weight so not to bad. The smoke is out of this world though. Better than anything I've grown before that's for sure. Thanks again to Cannacopia for these wonderful beans! I imagine the second c99 x deep chunk is going to be double the weight. It seems much heavier fruited plus it's going 2 more weeks. I hope that when I smoke it I can't get up for awhile...lol The 8 week has a slight creap. one second your fine then it's a 1/2 hour later, and I'm like what the fuk have I been doing. Been a long time since I could roll a pinner and be fucked twice over. So, no complaints on the c99 x deep chunk!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

So, last night the Candy Kush came down. 63 days in flower. Dumb stoned me didn't think about taking pics till it was cut down but although it wasn't the stickyest plant I'd ever trimed, it was one of the most fragrant! After trimming everything up, their seemed to be more than i expected! Which is always a good thing..lol There is for sure 2 oz. I'd say closer to 3. Will give a final weight when she finishes drying and I get all the lovely buds cut off the stalks. The LA Con just isn't ready yet, but it's turning all purple over the top. I'll give her another week along with the other c99 x deep chunk and take them at about 70 days. The clones are starting to fatten up also. They are happy to be getting a bit more light now and I'm sure they will be thrilled when the others finish so they can soak it all up!

J

John Smith Esq.

:character0029: cant wait to see the final bud shots bro!!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks John!~ I'll get some dried nugget shots up as soon as I can. I finally got the c99 x deep chunk into Jars. I burp my jars a few times a day the first week or so of curing and I noticed that the c99 nugs were a little damp so I took them out and put them in paper sacks for a few days, but they are where I want them now and into the jars again. The candy kush is stinky sweet funkie-ness. Can't wait for it to finish drying, because she stinks!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

ok so c99 x deep chunk #1 came down today. 66 days in flower. I did happen to take a couple of pics before the chop this time for yens.

Here she is:

5-27_012.jpg
5-27_016.jpg
5-27_017.jpg
5-27_015.jpg
5-27_014.jpg

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great the last picture really shows it off!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

thanks for stoppin by and taking a look keebzy! That was my favorite pic also. It looks even better in full resolution but I haven't figured out how to reduce the size without reducing the quality..lol

J

John Smith Esq.

thanks for stoppin by and taking a look keebzy! That was my favorite pic also. It looks even better in full resolution but I haven't figured out how to reduce the size without reducing the quality..lol

yeah i had that problem dude, i was using paintbrush which is a crap program imo! then i found photoshop works pretty good, theres a 'save for web' feature which does a good job of compressing the image without affecting quality, it can easily get them below the 1.48mb site limit and keep them at near full screen size.
HTH, and nice work btw!

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Hey great thread JJ!! I just got done reading through it and what a show my man!! Yeah that Kandy Kush you got is definitely DNA's.. The Kandy Kush that is making it's rounds through Cali is more of a bubba with big fat fans.. Here are some S1's from the cali cut in my buddy's garden

SANY0017
Top Bottom