Candy-man run!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Integra21

Definetly interested in how the Sugar Ape turns out and I've heard nothing but good things about the Lemon Larry. Pulled up my chair and ready for the show.

B

Bi0hazard

Jaws,

Awesome. I can't wait to see how they turn out. You just earned some major Karma points by sending those beans back to Candy Land =] . I'm sure he will do wonderful things with them.

=]

JAWS

JAWS

thank you:bong2:
to all my fellow growers who have stoped by over the last few days, things are going very well and im seeing some early sex sings so i will be pulling and replaceing things as we go along untill everything is sexed and rolling...
peace:sun

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:hi:hi:hi
ok so today was killing time and i did the deed on a few plants, some hurt some not so much...

these really really hurt but nothing really i could do with them..

"LEMON LARRY"
Lemon larry males

Dead lemon larry

ok so there will bo NO LEMON LARRY F2's:no:no...

sooo we move on 4sure, now lets talk "SUGAR APE" now these are on 4sure i got two males and one female, going to put up an early shot then a shot from this morning ahhh maybe three shots..

PICT0300

PICT0334

3 APES D 5 F

nice steady growth i like that alot, a couple closer shots now...

"SUGAR APE" SAT/AGENT ORANGE
APE SAT ORANGE D 5 F

"SUGAR APE" INDI/GRAPE APE
APE INDI FEMALE D 5 F

SHOT OF 2LITTER MALE APE INDI
APE INDI D 5 F

now the sat APE and the APE in the bottle are both males, and the indi APE is the solo female...not going to mess with the mother plant in the breeding because i have two rooted clones of the #3 APE so all the F2's will be made over the clones...

now im going to have two PHENOMs of the SUGAR APE this round, 1 being a SAT/INDI mix and the other being hopefuly a TOTAL GRAPE APE PHENOM...never done this so we shall see how it go's, and also i think im going to mix the two APE males and hit a branch so there may be THREE diferent F2's......
hummm:hi

S

SweetIslandFunk

What a damn shame about those larry's That would have been nice to see a lemon pledge pheno grow out. Well you got some keepers there for sure still.

SIF

JAWS

JAWS

yup it was most difinitly a shame i did not get a female, i guess i'll have to make my own LARRY...
haha:mmm

JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:smiley_joint:
just a few shots of one of the males...

"MALE SUGAR APE" INDI/APE PHENOM
FULL SHOT SA

SAPE MALES INDI

SUGAR A MALE

MID SHOT SA

next time i'll get a few shots of the SAT S.A and a few of the FEMALE..
peace:smiley_joint:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm still lurking on this thread, nice male

G81 :)

JAWS

JAWS

hey GREEN:sun
thanks brother for stopping by, sorry things are boring in here BUT it should pick up once the FEMALE start's doing her thing and we begin to do some breeding....

the SAT male looks crazy good and is growing well, the feamale APE PHENOM is still on the smallish size but thats cool with me i know she will plump up after she gets going...

remember i took clones of the FEMALE so there will be some shots of the BREEDING CLONES once they get to a decent point for pics....also REMEMBER the clones are being grown SOLY for breeding so they will not be big at all, very little bud all beange...

still saddened about BOTH my lemen larry turning male but i guess it was ment to be this round..
peace:bong2:

waayne

waayne

Nice job bro!!!
I hope you find some killer keeper's!!!
:rasta2:

JAWS

JAWS

hey guys:friday:
thanks for checking in, umm still rolling here just waiting for the males to do there thing...

looking like a got a lot of males from this round and a few hermi and everything has been cleared out and we have all females in the grow space now EXCEPT for one unsexed c-99 *blueberry but all other c99- 8 blueberry were males and herm.....same thing with the NIGHTMARE DIESEL...

rolling now with the BERRY BASTARD-TRIPLE OG * DPD-TRIPLE PURPLE-SAUGAR APE all the lemon larry--blackberry--nightmare diesel--c-99 * blueberry are now gone.....
peace:ridinghorse:

clones are budding..
PICT0443

B

Bi0hazard

Sweet work JAWS. Let me know how the DPD x Triple OG's turn out. I haven't popped those yet. We are working with a single pheno of the DPD x ECSD right now. You know how DPD crosses grow out long side branches that act like top colas? My Dojaberry puts a circle of side branches around the plant, however the DPD x ECSD puts a spiral of side branches around the plant, 4-6 per rotation. However it is like stadium seating, each side branch in the spiral is a little higher than the last one, and it continues infinitely through out veg, creating more spiral sets of side branches as it grows upwards.

I can't wait to see how this one turns out, some of the best side branch growth structure i've ever seen.

JAWS

JAWS

hello BIO:animbong:
thanks for stopping in my friend, umm this is my second run with the TRIP OG * DPD CROSS the first time i grew it i did not know how excellent it was going to be so i did not make any new beanage......this time around i will make a life times worth of fresh gear, i think its better then the GORILLA GRAPE he made and i just loved the GORILLA.....i still have a few GORIILA GRAPE left and i will most difinitly be making fresh beans of that aswell next time i run her...

you got the one i wanted but did not manage to get and that would be the DOJOBERRY soo if you EVER do anything with her please let me know.....

trying to get some purples lined out for the fall grow and i got a couple 4sures but still waiting on a couple...going to be looking really hard at my BERRY BASTARD that i have going right now if she puts out some color i will most likely drop her again this fall....also had a good friend kick me back some PURPLE BASTARD F2's i fucked up a couple years ago a gave almost 500 BASTARDS away and did not keep any for myself, so kinda stoked to get some F2's back in-house.....a PURPLE BASTARD * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO would make a killer hybrid and a pretty solid purple genitic pool to play in for future hybrids....
thanks bro:bong2:

P.S did you see the male trip og * dpd pic in my other thread...

socalval

socalval

nice grow looks like you have some new strains that people will enjoy .

JAWS

JAWS

hey socal:bong2:
HAHAH its hard to say what ppl will like, its like throwing a penny in a wishing well...

K

koopa troopa

looking real good. i'm excited to see what your f2's churn out. even more excited to see how the f1's look flowered out.

JAWS

JAWS

hey KOOPA:hunter:
nice of you to stop by and thanks for the kind words, umm ya the f2's should be some good working stock but the HYBRIDS are going to be the ice-cream on the cake..

the BERRY DIESEL should rock-roll big time i have a really good filling about that one, the BERRY BASTARD mother is looking really good and in a few more days i'll begin to show her off ummm just waiting for the stretch to stop so i can get a solid over-all hight on her...
thanks bro:character0053:

Latest posts

Top Bottom