Candy-man run!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello there:fighting0085:
just a smallish up-date on the SUGAR APES....

ok so i guess were in week two of flowering and maybe about a month of 12/12 and i just did some pollenating so we should have fresh SUGAR APE seeds by fall..

"SUGAR APE"
A sugar ape

Sugar ape top

i have not hit the APE with any other pollen and dont think that i will, but its still early so who knows...

also not sure if im going to get any SAT-APE pollen HE does not seem like he wants to put out soooo, umm no biggy if he does not i got the APE PHENOM and thats the one i was after any-ways...

i hit the clone and also two branches on the mother plant, was not planing on hitting the mother but i thought i better just to be safe... i will work the males untill friday and at that time they will be killed and disposed of...
peace:fighting0085:

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:friday:
ya bro i got the message umm but i cant remember what we were talking about, i mean strains...

the list i sent ya i have no idea what was on it at that time...refresh me in a pm and we can go from there, sorry for the delay but i have several items being talked about soo things get mix if there not taken cared of in quick manner...

just got word that the GRAPE APE hunt is back on once again for me, i had gotton pretty close this time but like always pufff up-in-smoke they went....im thinking i should just make my own version..
peace bro:friday:

JAWS

JAWS

hey swiss:fighting0085:
ya man these should be a decent batch for sure, these F2's will be {I HOPE} full on ape-LIKE in growth and bud...umm not saying anything bad about AGENT ORANGE but the purpose here was mainly trying to get as close to the APE as i could, i do still have a nice fat SAT/AGENT PHENOM of this SUGAR APE but as on this morning he still has not given any pollen.....ahhh but who knows he still might..

P.S.
here is a shot of the MALE in question..
Male sugar ape sat phenom

waayne

waayne

Hey Jaw's kick that boy in the ball's and tell him to do his thang!!!
You got horny girl's!!!:rock
Killer selection of genetic's you got going bro!!!!
:passingjoint:

JAWS

JAWS

hello WAAYNE:banana1sv6:
well he has till friday to put out or hes out, after that time it would be hard to finish the seeds properly so time is running out on him....
peace bro:fighting0085:

P.S. i guess i could still collect and save for next round:character0053:...........

waayne

waayne

Yeah JAWS you might be wise to collect some
and store it ,he is a good lookin little stud!:rock

JAWS

JAWS

hey WAANYE:rock:rock
good news this morning i checked the SAT/ORANGE PHENOM of the SUGAR APE and i see pollen on a few of the leaves soo he has begun to produce the sweet nectar i need for the work ahead....ummm just checked my times and it seems were 15days flower so i still have enough time to hit some SUGAR APE with this SAT/ORANGE pollen ans come out with some good VIABLE BEANAGE...
peace bro:bong-hits::bong-hits:

JAWS

JAWS

Pollen collecting

hello there:rofl
ok so this morning i FINALY got some pollen from my SAT/ORANGE PHENOM of my SUGAR APE and did some dusting on my second SUGAR APE clone..

Sugar ape clone sat

Pollen collecting

Sugar ape pollen

Pollen aplacation

peace:rasta2:

Pollen from the trip og  dpd
rawman

rawman

Nice! I can't wait to make some new seeds looking for a sourbubble male now.

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:character0053:
ya man a few years back i just got tired of growing and was getting a bit bored so i desided to do my first breed and have been hooked ever sence.....cant really do a grow with out making some type of new beanage, sour bubble is one i have but have never worked it..
peace bro:hunter:

JAWS

JAWS

Seed up-date.

a single pic of some fresh seeds being made..

"SUGARE APE" {APE PHENOM}
SUGAR APE F2

once the SAT/ORANGE SUGAR APE seeds show i'll post pics.
peace:bong2:

Witchking

Witchking

Damn Jaws! Another great thread. That sucks about the lemon Larry. I had high hopes for those.Sugar Ape sounds mighty kind, make sure to make f2's and do a smoke report.

JAWS

JAWS

hey WITCH:hi:
ya man i was crushed when they both went male on me, i was so looking forward to trying that one out 4sure....but shite comes and gos and i do have a cross with the same larry in it sooo, and i also got the parents in seed form so i could possible make the larry myself but ahh not sure i'd want to do that...

was also very sad to have only had 1 MEMY BLACKBERRY make to a decent size and then it turned out male on me aswell....this run was the WORST run i have ever had as far as male/female%% go's, ahh had 33 break soil and i only got 9workable females so ya it was a very shity turn out...

no worries on the F2 SUGAR APES the breeding has already taken place and was a successful venture, i'll have SUGAR APE f2's as APE PHENO and i also kept the SAT/ORANGE SUGAR APE MALE and hit the APE female so that should give some ppl a decent batch to find PHENO from....

as a side hybrid i did make some BERRY APE now these will be very limited and not sure how they will turn out, the two strains could not be more different from one another but who knows they could be killer or maybe a waste of time HAHAHAH...
peace bro:hi:

I

Integra21

Beans were a success. Let me know where to send them Jaws. And again, thanks for your help.
http://www.invalid.com/members/integra21-157637-albums-5th-grow-dual-6oow-s-water-cooled-co2-piss-blue-kush-scrog-dwc-picture1137428-dscn1347-1.jpg
http://www.invalid.com/members/integra21-157637-albums-5th-grow-dual-6oow-s-water-cooled-co2-piss-blue-kush-scrog-dwc-picture1137427-dscn1346-1.jpg

O

Old HAGgler

"Who can take a sunrise
Sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two
The Candy Man
Oh, the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can
'Cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste goooooooooood"

KILLIN IT JAWS. making my mouf water. we need more people preserving like you. MAD props

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAGLER:smoke
thank's for the props bro but i think thats more to what the candy-man him self is doing, hes the one DOING all the killers im pretty much just the one who HAS alot of the killers that he does....

i need to get a bigger place so i can drop more each round but thats not looking to good right now, its hard to move when one has NO JOB...

ok ppl still have not pulled the APE mother through so still no new pics, i am still working on her though and she is still with us for now..
peace:muscle

JAWS

JAWS

BERRY BASTARD * SUGAR APE {APE PHENO}

"BERRY APE'S"
BERRY APES being made

peace:bong2:

Top Bottom