• Tagged users None
C

cannasaurus

awesome. this recipe looks like it makes 300 gummies. 15g flower should do it

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Did they say how much rosin to use? I watched it but didn’t see an amount. Seems easy enough to do.

W

Wrathoftejus

If it makes 300 gummies, it looks like using the 1ml gummy molds so you would take your rosin weight in grams and multiply by 1000. Thatll give you total mg dose. Multiply that by the %purity of rosin... say 90% leaves you with 900mg thc/300 servings or 3mg per 1ml

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it makes 300 gummies, it looks like using the 1ml gummy molds so you would take your rosin weight in grams and multiply by 1000. Thatll give you total mg dose. Multiply that by the %purity of rosin... say 90% leaves you with 900mg thc/300 servings or 3mg per 1ml

Huh?

Nobody116

Nobody116

I've made them using keif before. But they turned out gritty and not to my liking. They worked great though.

I would imagine the rosin is already decarbed from that process? Would I be able to substitute oil for keif and if so would I need to decarb it or will the heat from the jello mix be sufficient?

gwheels

gwheels

Could you do this with rosin? And would you decarb the rosin and then how would you get it to mix with the stuff? It is so easy I cant believe i didnt try this before. :)

W

Wrathoftejus

Could you do this with rosin? And would you decarb the rosin and then how would you get it to mix with the stuff? It is so easy I cant believe i didnt try this before. :)
Sunflower lecethin as an emulsifier. 1 tsp per 1 big box of jello should get it mixed in. Decarb it using like 1/8th cup of coconut oil

DismalDude

DismalDude

I have to get some lethicin. Next time i go out im doing it. And thanks wrathoftejus

GAMECHANGER....forgot that part
I just made them today with my Magical Butter Machine. Made a 8hr tincture using the machine then reduced to oil.(30g decarbed Northern Soul bud to 4c 190 everclear,reduced to 1/2c.)
I used grape and lime jello,plain gelatin,agave nectar,citric acid,apple juice,lime flavor extract,and lecithin. Followed the recipe on the MBM site and for my first time they turned out pretty dang great. Sweet and sour lime gummies. I need to trim a few,pouring got away from me here and there.

20181004 110837
20181004 110924
20181004 112123

W

Wrathoftejus

They look great! I add loraines tart and sour mix to the jello for extra sour kick.

Also id take a stab that you have 6000mg thc so divide that by the amount of gummys you made for approx dose

Latest posts

Top Bottom