Canna-Peanut Butter

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Canna-Peanut Butter! (pictures coming soon!)

This is a VERY easy way to make some quick edibles that taste great and are very potent (as long as you use legit dank. This isn't for mids or shwag. Unless you want a large plant to pb ratio. Sorry.) Don't make less than this recipe calls for, it'll have a gross texture and dry on you. To make bigger amounts just multiply the recipe, although I don't suggest making more than 2-3 cups at a time. This will keep you high for a good 3-5 hours if it's real nice buds, maybe some kief or hash. A lot of people have asked me if they can substitute the oil with canna oil. The answer is NO that oil is there to absorb extra thc in the first place, as well as make sure the peanut butter stays loose in the oven. Hope every one enjoys this. I make it 3 times a week and it's great when you gotta be discreet about gettin' your buzz. ;]

1-2 grams of dank (or kief, or hash)
1/2 cup of pb
table spoon oil (peanut, olive)

1. Pre-heat oven to 350

2. Mix ground up weed (very thoroughly) into the peanut butter and oil (the oil helps ensure all the thc is being absorbed in fat)

3. Put in small oven safe dish (you don't want it to be spread thin acorss a large area other wise it'll crust up on you!)

4. TINFOIL! make sure you put tinfoil over the top, this is your best ally in crust prevention!

5. Let cook for 20-24 minutes. (best part is it's pretty low odor. I wouldn't make it with your family sitting in the kitchen but this stuff shouldn't stink up the house.)

6. Stir AGAIN very thoroughly, before letting it sit for 10-15 min

7. You can eat it hot, or store it in the fridge and it will go back to the peanut butters usual texture to use in sandwiches or peanut butter cookies. I just take mine to work in a tuba-ware and eat it with pretzels or animal crackers. Just don't let your manager (or authority figure stick his/her face near it, it does give off a slightly dankish smell.

TIPS: Use chunky peanut butter, it'll mask the bits of weed (Only if they bother you. I use regular, I don't mind it. There isn't much in their anyway.)

This stuff actually tastes pretty good too (unlike a lot of edibles). The other day I was eating a regular pb&j and found myself wishing my sandwich had that hint of kush I've grown so fond of.

H

haze89

Just ate a sandwich right now actually, kinda went over board with the kief. I'm gonna be SO high in a little while. :smiley_joint:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
tryin today with my ult.Chemdog 91,,i'm sure this will be good..thx

H

haze89

tryin today with my ult.Chemdog 91,,i'm sure this will be good..thx

Yeah man, enjoy. Can't go wrong with ANY of the chems. Should be some pretty killer spread. Let me know how it goes my dude!

Make sure you really grind that up. The finer it is, the more surface area. (which means max thc absorption) Also that oil is VERY important to get the full bang out of it. A lot of people skip that part for some reason.

H

haze89

nice recipe, always wanted a penut butter recipe after having many many firecrackers

I used to eat firecrackers like crazy until I started using this. I feel like firecrackers are kinda hit or miss. This works on the same general idea it's just a lot more consistent, potent, and tastes A LOT better in my opinion.

H

haze89

NOTE:

You can use Nutella instead of peanut butter if you prefer!

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

hahaha eat it with pretzels or animal crackers..thats pricelessh

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
very cool

i add peanut butter to my brownies to curb the weed taste, never thought about trying it without the brownie. i'm going to make a whole jar

mal

H

haze89

i add peanut butter to my brownies to curb the weed taste, never thought about trying it without the brownie. i'm going to make a whole jar

mal

Yeah man I've done it plenty of times. My friend had me make him like 3 jars a few weeks back.

H

haze89

hahaha eat it with pretzels or animal crackers..thats pricelessh

it's for if you use non crunchy pb, the cruchy shit masks the fact that there is plant matter in your pb haha, a lot of people are put off by it until they actually eat it.

B

Billy2hats

How much is "half a cup" of peanut butter in grams or ounces?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Bump! Anybody got any super dank peanut butter recipes? I'm gonna make it with kief or bubble so I don't have any plant matter in it...actually gonna make peanut butter dog treats for the dog and me! lol
She is 11 and I know she feels some pain after a day out, gonna start out super mild and see if she even feels it...then go from there. And since the dog treat recipe sounds tasty I'll b munching em too!

Ingredients:

3 cups Garbanzo & Fava Bean flour*

½ cup of organic peanut butter

1 cup water

2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 F.

Combine all your ingredients into a food processor and pulse for 20 seconds, scrape down the sides and pulse again until everything is mixed.

Then, using a spoon, just spoon out the dough onto cookie sheets.

These are like drop cookies. You can make them larger or smaller as you like.

If you have a big dog, make them bigger, maybe even using two spoonfuls per dog treat.

If you have a small dog, use less dough to make smaller dog treats—you're in control of the size :)

Bake for 20 minutes.

You can store these at room temperature for 2-3 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks. You can also make extra and freeze them!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Sorry to revive an ancient thread but I gotta know. Is 2 grams really even worth it spread out in a half cup? That would mean there was roughly a .25 gram dose of bud in a table spoon. Either your eating a few table spoons of peanut butter to get a mild buzz (gag) or you arent getting very stoned at all. I love peanut butter but I don't think I've ever had more than a couple table spoons at once. My suggestion would be a double dose bud or use hashish instead for better effect and texture. Thanks for the recipe, I'm going to buy some penut butter and try it out! Edit: my math was a little off(divided for a whole cup instead of half), still .5 in 2 tbs is still a low dose, but higher than I did math for initially.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Be careful with the edibles and the dog, I was camping and someone threw a cookie on the ground the day later my dog found it. Lots of puking, and general unhappiness, and he sat in my tent and slept for two days. This was off 3/4 a cookie that was very strong but still. Definetly take it slow, hopefully he can get a little energy kick along with the pain relief. Also depends on how big he or she is, my Australian Shepard mix didn't need much and he's 60 lbs

Cooking some butter old school, baller style straight pan on med low to med heat, lots ofI stirring and wait 45, then put in PB or Hot Cocoa mix, and get O so high

Calixylon

Calixylon

Next year I wanna use this buttery concoction in the mashed taters and have a toasty thanks giving , although I'd have to take my mom to the hospital because she'd freak if she ever ate "dope"

Y

yungceezy

What if I had already made cannaoil, would I be able to mix it in with peanut butter as is or would I have to mix it together and put it in the stove?

Latest posts

Top Bottom