Canna Quote You On That?

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

"They say people that smoke marijuana are a danger to society but the only thing I'm a danger to when I'm stoned is a bag of doritos."

Marihuana is a gateway drug...from the bong...to the fridge...to the couch. Damn they were right....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
OYH OH OH!!!
Where am I???

one of my faves....
" It was already like that when I got here"
Yea I made caramel for years and naturals is the only stuff I eat and enjoy I really like to freeze it.

Well then, I havent tried his karamels but Momma Kat here at home would give him a run for the money...... I'm her tester. And she has laid me down on more than a couple of occasions. :smoking::fire::speechless:
Idk man im sure mama kills it but natural boy he plays with different combos the destroyer was super fun and giggly then the distillate well that was a whole other beast on its own I gave sea4 a huge hunk and didn't hear from him for weeks lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I made caramel for years and naturals is the only stuff I eat and enjoy I really like to freeze it.

Idk man im sure mama kills it but natural boy he plays with different combos the destroyer was super fun and giggly then the distillate well that was a whole other beast on its own I gave sea4 a huge hunk and didn't hear from him for weeks lol
lmao.......... sent ole sea on a voyage eh???? Too funny:)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
"This caramel is no joke"
-anyone who has ever had @NaturalTherapy caramels lol
OGK batch coming
IMG 0179

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The declaration of independence is written on vellum made of calf skin, he must have been trippin.
Well he was known to fly a tad too high on occasion:D. Thread was for cannabis quotes. I don't vet them just paste em!!! Thanks for the heads up tho. ;) Was not clear on what it is printed on. Looking at the current conditions one might say it was written on cia flash paper as it is disappearing fast!!!! Shhhhhhhh dont type that too loud the wallz have ears....... lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom