Canna Quote You On That?

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Well he was known to fly a tad too high on occasion:D. Thread was for cannabis quotes. I don't vet them just paste em!!! Thanks for the heads up tho. ;) Was not clear on what it is printed on. Looking at the current conditions one might say it was written on cia flash paper as it is disappearing fast!!!! Shhhhhhhh dont type that too loud the wallz have ears....... lmao
I hear mexico has been struggling to write a constitution for decades, maybe we could just loan them ours since we don't use it anymore...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You take some good weed and give it to a few stoners with nothing to smoke it out of and they suddenly become Engineers. Beautiful

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If the ocean were weed and I was a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and puff my way up.
But the ocean aint weed and I'm not a duck,so pass the bong muthfukka and shut the fukk up!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Weed isnt a drug stoopid, its a frikkn plant, so I'm not a drug dealer man, I'm a frigging florist!!!!

Madbud

Madbud

You can get through times of no money with weed better than times of no weed with money...
Furry Freak Brothers

Top Bottom