Cannabis College in Humboldt

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

humboldtlocal

My friends are starting a Cannabis college here in the heart of the Marijuana Growing Capital of the World, Humboldt County.
These ladies know their stuff. I learned some very important things from some of them in my earlier days. They have a wealth of knowledge that until now has not been shared outside of the Emerald Triangle. I am really looking forward to seeing how this progresses and hope I can contribute in some way. If anyone is hoping to take their growing skills to the next level these are the people to learn from. These ladies went to the courses at Oaksterdam to see how it was being run and were very unimpressed. Most of the info was all based on indoor cultivation and not outdoor or organics. They also did not like that there were no female teachers. Some of the best growers up here that have given this place it's reputation are ladies.:dance

fractal

fractal

I was about to say that they should easily do better than the oakland version. But then you beat me to it. Are they doing weekend sessions, or what? Because there isn't much in the way of student accomodations up there. Good to focus on indoor because the politics are the climate up there making the pot grow, not the foggy cold weather for sure.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for the heads up. :)

Fractal, I have two words for you--travel trailer. Live by them.
<insert winky of absolution here>

H

humboldtlocal

I was about to say that they should easily do better than the oakland version. But then you beat me to it. Are they doing weekend sessions, or what? Because there isn't much in the way of student accomodations up there. Good to focus on indoor because the politics are the climate up there making the pot grow, not the foggy cold weather for sure.

Fractal, Northern Humboldt is the foggy coastal indoor zone. Southern Humboldt is the sunny hot outdoor growing paradise that put the Humboldt name on the map. Two very different worlds.

Y

YoungDro

Thcfarmer is my college lol

I am interested in your organic fertilizer recipe do you have it posted somewhere?
Is it secret or are you willing to share?
If you send it to me, i'm willin to be friends with the top growers in the USA, if i'm worthy.

H

humboldtlocal

The first classes at the 707 Cannabis College are coming up in a couple weeks.
The first class is focusing on harvesting, drying, and storage.
These classes will be taught by true Humboldt experts and I encourage anyone that is looking for an alternative to the less than sustainable teachings that are being presented at other schools to attend.

From their site:
Welcome to 707 Cannabis College where we are committed to providing the highest quality education in the health benefits of appropriate cannabis use, sustainable cannabis horticulture and evolving cannabis law. We are located in the heart of the famous "Emerald Triangle" in its “unofficial" capitol city of Garberville, Humboldt County, California.

waayne

waayne

Cool news humboldtlocal!
Someone need's to spread the word about sustainable
organic gardening! :rasta2:

fractal

fractal

Oaksterdam is a joke. Look at Richard Lee he doesn't even have legs. How the fuck does he get around so fast? I don't know that's the joke.

yes I make fun of cripples when they try and monopolize the weed biz, yes I do.

T

Tophis1776

Is there any way that I can email you? I joined this thread to get a better perspective of the Emerald Triangle. Thinking of moving from Tennessee to California.

Top Bottom