Cannabis Cup / 2017

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernMich

NorthernMich

Well it looks to me my whole garden has the virus. Be careful out there.. Going to lose all the strains I had BB from 200o ak from 2008 Now I have to start all over.. I did not see the problem until my 3 rd run with the GG then all went to hell Half yields stunted plants purple stems One good branch next to one bad ,, Half yellow leaf on one side other have green hooked tip on the leaf,, Also looks like cal mag dif also deformed leafs .
And one plant the AK shows only stunted some of the leafs have this >> http://www.ilovegrowinginvalid.com/tobacco-mosaic-virus-marijuana/
Any opinions would be nice.. I here also you can get this from seed..

U

ugmjfarmer

So the wife and I will be in attendance. YAY!! our first date day in months!! we will have Girl Scout Candy and Jawa Pie on tap.. But my question is.. I am her "caregiver" and I am a patient. Probably not wise to try to bring in more than 224 grams huh? Not trying to push it (law/regulations wise), but I would love to gift the breeder a bunch for the cup to enjoy. More than fair for the AMAZING cherry taste I enjoy. And that GSCandy- just sweeeeeeet funk. so purple, so dense. Find me; I'll be blazing.

Going to break in my Raw Tri-force at the ocean grown booth.

IMG 20170613 014725748
IMG 20170613 014649846
IMG 20170613 014640002
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Seems as though I didn't plan for the cup to be this fvcking weekend!

In have a builder coming by to make my new a.c. shelf and a few other small jobs. May make it out there a little late on Saturday, but can and will.be there Sunday.

Last 3 yrs it was end of August iirc.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Every year it has been hot as fuck out on that track. Looks like this year might be a little cooler.

You did you have any luck getting rid of momma's ticket?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My buddy will be there with goods, but is asking cup prices. If anyone wants anything specific, shoot me a pm and I'm sure I can make it happen, with out the cup pricing of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom