• Thread starter kbando
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kbando

Cannabis plant clawing 3
Cannabis plant clawing 2
Cannabis plant clawing
Hi, I’m a first time grower and would love some help on diagnosing my sick plants & what to do to fix this problem. Pictures below...

MW7945

MW7945

Need any and all details of the grow.

grow medium, feed ph, nutrients, lighting, temp/humidity, etc etc etc.

K

kbando

Also, have you checked for bugs

I’m currently using Canna A & B in Coco soil with rhizotonic and Hygrozyme following the Canna coco feed chart. These pictures are 5 weeks into vegging, with two 600w bulbs. I have checked for bugs but can’t seem to find any this problem occurred shortly after knuckling and doubling feed. I will post my temperature and ph level later on.

K

kbando

How big is your grow space? How close are those 600w lights?

240cm x 240cm x 2m lights are roughly 60cm away from the plant lifter higher as I thought was light stress, doesn’t seem to be though as plants have remained the same

45North

45North

I’m currently using Canna A & B in Coco soil with rhizotonic and Hygrozyme following the Canna coco feed chart. These pictures are 5 weeks into vegging, with two 600w bulbs. I have checked for bugs but can’t seem to find any this problem occurred shortly after knuckling and doubling feed. I will post my temperature and ph level later on.
Nitrogen poisoning. EAGLE CLAW
Remember less is more. I’ve done this before, lesson learned. Do Not flower anytime soon, let it work it’s way out.
Else all you’ll get is small larfy buds. You can try the FLOOD but that really won’t cure it. What’s clawed is clawed from my experience. Remember it’s a weed. Nuking won’t make anything better. 1/4 to 1/2 of what you think once every 3,4 watering works great. Besides food is expensive, why waste $ to flush it all out. If your flush was good all you will have after you burn it is white ash.
Sorry bud
Maybe salvage for this years OD season.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I did this my first time too. You can take it to flower, but trust me, you won’t like the end result. Buds will never get that grass smell out and will be small larf buds. Basically only good for edibles.

I know you don’t want to hear this, but it may serve you better to chuck them and start fresh. These ones were over fed and probably over watered. Now you have a reference point on what too much looks like and can apply that experience to the next run.

bicky studs

bicky studs

which feed chart? im on canna, using just under thier light feeding rec. if ur doin "normal feeding chart" it will be too much for most plants.
how often u feeding? whats ur coco/soil ratio?

Top Bottom