Cannacopia Genetics?

• Thread starter flybynyt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calirose

the price is right..man 35 bucks...cant be beat..heard great things about joey weed also....

G

GDS StonerBoy

I have some of there pomello's and they were looking very uniform in veg. Never got a chance to flower them because of a little problem but i have 5 more beans left and i'm gonna be popping them next week.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
yeah i got green tape from a Canadian package the first one i've ever had taken.

but i looked at the envelope and those idiots are mailing from vancouver. who the fuk is stupid enough to mail from vancouver. $300 wasted and i wanted my god bud too

F

flybynyt

I just germed my "Roadkill and all sprouted. looking forward to the end result!! Sound like it's off the hook.

flybynyt

C

cannabiscollector

a buddy has 7 females from a pack thats 4 weeks in flower he says the genetics kick ass but the rks smell is somewhat faint to his liking.but its early and that can change. but from the phone pix i seen they have a very uniform look and are very dark green.i plan on getting his keeper once the results are in

this is startig to not sound good , I read reports of non skunky doubleskunks or whatever reef put out also. maybe rks is gone forever;(

I

indodoja

in my opinion, rks is still in the hands of some old school growers down south. renaissance people of sorts. i wish that i ran in their circles.

M

mr. revolution

i just had a sick rks pheno of deepwreck(trainwreck x deepchunk).at first it was just dank as hell and acrid.i had forgot about a couple of buds i put away. well i found them about 2 months later and when i opened it:surprised straight roadkill stunk up the whole level of house.so id say trainwreck is a good place to start looking.i think ill get a pack of the bc roadkill x deepchunk to cross to my deepwreck should be good

D

da plantDOC

hey i am also growing B.C roadkill bubba kushxdupp chunck magnum stweetgod..
and all the roadkill just look very green and smell's very strang you gye's are going to be happy with it!! i like the magnum!!! lol so if eneyone has eney quest about them strain's feel freee to ask!!!!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some of the Chunky Cheese going and they are looking great. Great germ rates also! Nothing bad to say here.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I've seen all of the currently offered ones growing, and have smoked the results.... they are certainly worth the price. I know for a fact that these guys are using the real deal clone only's- I passed them the cuts myself.

There has been some speculation by other seedmakers that the 'copia boys are an old board member, but this is simply not the case. I've known these guys for a few years now, and have nothing but great things to say about them.

The full line up of Cannacopia seeds will be available via the THC Farmer auctions within the commming weeks.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

Hey Chimera, any news about when we can expect to see cannacopia beans here at the farm? I got a pack of their champagne x dc and would surely like to get some more of them beans, like the BC roadkill and lapis mountain indica...

On another note, got some of your Calizars curing at the moment, grew them organic this time, can't wait to try them out!

Take care,

BC

40AmpstoFreedom

Hey Chimera, any news about when we can expect to see cannacopia beans here at the farm? I got a pack of their champagne x dc and would surely like to get some more of them beans, like the BC roadkill and lapis mountain indica...

On another note, got some of your Calizars curing at the moment, grew them organic this time, can't wait to try them out!

Take care,

BC

I would love to see some pictures! Mine are almost done about 10 more days. When did you choppem?

F

Finalopagus

I went with Cannacopia (Government Mule) also and have loved the results, and 100% germ with 50/50 male/female.

Here is a grow log

Best 35 bucks ever spent...:D

C

cpt.kush

ok so is hempdepot seeds getting into the u.s. safely or not i wanna order some the gov.mule and bubba k x d.c.i. but im kinda on the fence about sending if there getting greentaped .

P

pinekreek

I got some of cannacopia's gear from hemp depot and had no problem. Good luck.

C

Cusick

It's really good to read this, funny that I missed it for so long.. I was reassured by a lot of the logs (especially those slow-vegging BubbaXs a few are running :)) but reading the words from Chimera makes me wish I had ordered a whole bunch of others.. hopefully no problems when we try the next time.

The Cheese x DC we are running is looking excellent, good vigor, thick manifold stems & very decent branchers. Just entered 12/12 a week ago.

S

Skunkenstein

In the last two months I made 3 seperate orders to Hemp depot.I'am very imppressed with the turn around time and the packaging of the beans.Not a single one crushed..all look viable.I unfortunately missed Joeyweed Cindy-99 by a day or So, but I did get the Cindy/blueberry.After seeing the Beta test grows at IC, I pounced on Lapis Mt.Indica..made a double order.I also grabbed Magnum and c99/deepchunk.I was really lucky on the Lapis, I believe it is now sold out..how often do you get an ''Unfuked'' Afghani in the mix.The photos and reports look awsome!! I'm a little nervous about my preservation skills on this one...I know I wanna make more beans with these Genes !! I think we'll be seeing more from the Cannacopia boys!:icon_spin:

darksideX

darksideX

imo the cannacopia'seeds rock:banana1sv6: and i hope that we' ll should be able to get them at the farm as soon as possible,..great prize & for real awesome strains,..the bubba kush x deep chunk sounds like damn, dark.. chunky thing..need it..
greEtz..

Top Bottom