CannaVenture Freebies Black Domina x Kali Mist & Mothers Mix

• Thread starter darkpink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darkpink

darkpink

Sup guys,

I recieved the order and also some freebies with the pack. Im wanting to know if anyone has grown these Black Domina x Kali Mist seeds, if so could i get some info and pics please?

Same on the mothers mix pack, any info and pics on these little babies would be much appreciated, thanks guys. 6 seeds, ECSD x Lem x Hog and Skunk x 98 Bubba, is that right, 2 strains?

see pics
Cannaventure freebies black domina x kali mist  mothers mix
Cannaventure freebies black domina x kali mist  mothers mix 2

dp

Cannaventure freebies black domina x kali mist  mothers mix 3
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

sup bro sick seeds...I think the Mothers mix is

ECSD= East Coast Sour Diesel.........HOG(I think might be hogs breath).......Lem.skunk= Lemon Skunk I would assume and finally 98 Bubba= Pre 98 Bubba Kush...Probly a mix of these strains

I could be wrong but thats my guess....shes a sweet mix pack for sure!

correct me if im wrong farmers!

darkpink

darkpink

thank you for the insight, i think you are right!

sup bro sick seeds...I think the Mothers mix is

ECSD= East Coast Sour Diesel.........HOG(I think might be hogs breath).......Lem.skunk= Lemon Skunk I would assume and finally 98 Bubba= Pre 98 Bubba Kush...Probly a mix of these strains

I could be wrong but thats my guess....shes a sweet mix pack for sure!

correct me if im wrong farmers!

darkpink

darkpink

so 4 strains in the mix pack. im about to start crackin all these little babies, including all 13 purple berry bx's!

i will update as progress is worthy.

Thanks yo

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

so 4 strains in the mix pack. im about to start crackin all these little babies, including all 13 purple berry bx's!

i will update as progress is worthy.

Thanks yo

Thats my guess bro....I saw your other post bad news it happens tho not much you can do but start over.....those Purple Berrys should have a few winners in the pack for sure, Just look for a couple keepers and make some moms and you will be golden!

darkpink

darkpink

All five BD x KM cracked with 1/4" white tails over night! superior
I planted them and ill take some pics of them once there up and going in a few days.

Only one of the mothers mixes cracked the rest are still trying.

in the meant time here are a couple photos of the one bkack domina x kali mist seed i cracked 3 months ago but it ended up being a Male, i had to cut it down but i did keep a cut of it in my veg room incase i felt like breeding it.
P1010206
P1010208
P1010209
P1010209
P1010212
P1010208
P1010218

enjoy
dp

P1010219
P1010222
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't believe I just saw this......wonder how the Black Dom x Kali mist turned out? That male looked nice!

darkpink

darkpink

Hey what up, dont know what the statistics are on male to female seeds but all six were males very similar to the one above proportion and smell, i was gonna breed it with my PB BX but decided i didnt have the space.
I was beggin for a female lol poor luck though!

CHeers :)
Can't believe I just saw this......wonder how the Black Dom x Kali mist turned out? That male looked nice!

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

i thought the hog was a clone only strain, ha d a really nice cut i ran for about a year. heavy indica, nice yielder. yet again th seeds managed to release a seed form at some point

Latest posts

Top Bottom