Canoeing Leaves

• Thread starter Bullseyebull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bullseyebull

Hey. My leaves are starting to canoe. I couldn't find any recent threads about this (before I get shot down)!
Just a little input on this subject...
They only starting to canoe when I introduced a larger fan and had it oscillating across them on full blast!! No one mentioned this in other threads so I thought I'd let y'all know.
The only one that didn't canoe was the shorter one that wasn't getting the full blast from the fan. So I've directed the fan away from them so they don't get blasted, hope that stops the problem.
Any thoughts?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I like higher temps and lower rh%.

The trick in this kind of environment. Is that you keep the rootball/soil moist enough to support the high transpiration rate of the plants.

B

Bullseyebull

Could be low RH and fans make it worse. Whenever I had taco is because too high temp and too low humidity...and/or light was too close

You might be onto something there. I have high temps in the day with 30-50% humidity. Problem being I need the temps high so that at night it keeps the temps up or it will fall very low and do more damage. I need another heater on different timers. Next grow will be done with lights on at night and off in the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom