Cant Kill Cannabis Aphid, (not Ra) Cannabis Aphid. Photo..

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

No they migrate to the buds and will ruin a harvest! I I throw everything I have if they get this bad. Clean the grow. Spray the snot out of the space and man bro pray they never come back
Think it’s outdoors if I read right but definately I would hide that chit down with water right at harvest and if it’s not a ton maybe do a h202 rinse of all of it. You’ll at least see what you got. And then I’d chemically nuke like a 2 block radius around you’re area.

Monster762

Monster762

Think it’s outdoors if I read right but definately I would hide that chit down with water right at harvest and if it’s not a ton maybe do a h202 rinse of all of it. You’ll at least see what you got. And then I’d chemically nuke like a 2 block radius around you’re area.
Hose not hide. And obviously airflow will need to be bumped at first cause they’ll be hanging soaking wet.
Get everything out of there. All leaf.before wash. Suit up. Throw the clothes gloves in trash bag on the spot. No pro just how I’d react to it. You’re not going to fight them off at this point.

The Humanure

The Humanure

I have them under control and the buds are huge and fat and clean. Its been an every 3 day fight with Big time exterminator and paint sprayers.

We have table top leaf trimmers then are hanging with no leaf. then triminator dry.

Conscerve SC with the only think that killed them then a second round of Big time and then root drench with Pyganic. The trick was Pyganic. they come from the soil DUHHH I did not know that and well dang, live and learn.

BUT I LIVE!

20181002 165036
Monster762

Monster762

I have them under control and the buds are huge and fat and clean. Its been an every 3 day fight with Big time exterminator and paint sprayers.

We have table top leaf trimmers then are hanging with no leaf. then triminator dry.

Conscerve SC with the only think that killed them then a second round of Big time and then root drench with Pyganic. The trick was Pyganic. they come from the soil DUHHH I did not know that and well dang, live and learn.

BUT I LIVE!
Yeah I don’t see you all wanting to do a trim n wash with that monster.

The Humanure

The Humanure

2HI4U you have Aphids? My bud is all clean. every one of them. Even the worst plant has zero damage.
Did you break open and microscope your pot? Mine is ok./

Veteran grower told me they don't attack the bud but they rob the leaf of nutrients that shring the plant.
YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE ANY OF THAT!

neither do I.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Whats Green cleaner? Where can i get it at? The grow store?
Yes, grow store. Honestly though ide just harvest don’t bother. I had nothing this problem on one of my indoor grows. Never saw one till I was watering one day. Looked on the floor there were thousands and thousands it was a mass hatching. I was in week 7 of flower. I hosed everything down with hose water plants walls and floor. Flushed em all out and swept everything out. Sprayed green cleaner a couple days later. Harvested on schedule. Everything finished out great. They do not eat your buds. They burrow into the soil lay eggs, hatch then feast apon the roots. Then larva burrow to the top of the soil mature. Eventually they’ll grow wings and fly. Plants look pretty healthy. They probably got into your soil pretty recently. If your near harvest I’d say you got nothing to worry about.
~1D1

2HI4U

Yes, grow store. Honestly though ide just harvest don’t bother. I had nothing this problem on one of my indoor grows. Never saw one till I was watering one day. Looked on the floor there were thousands and thousands it was a mass hatching. I was in week 7 of flower. I hosed everything down with hose water plants walls and floor. Flushed em all out and swept everything out. Sprayed green cleaner a couple days later. Harvested on schedule. Everything finished out great. They do not eat your buds. They burrow into the soil lay eggs, hatch then feast apon the roots. Then larva burrow to the top of the soil mature. Eventually they’ll grow wings and fly. Plants look pretty healthy. They probably got into your soil pretty recently. If your near harvest I’d say you got nothing to worry about.
~1D1
Ok so the aphids WONT hurt the buds? should we spray the plants off with water before harvesting or spray each branch as we harvest them first before hanging them?

The Humanure

The Humanure

Im using a table top to remove fan leafs. But I dont have many because the intense IPM I did. Still doing it.

2HI4U

BUT I LIVE!
Glad you were successful with the aphids. Plant looks nice and healthy, beautiful. Good job!! Thanks for your help. Julie

2HI4U

Hose not hide. And obviously airflow will need to be bumped at first cause they’ll be hanging soaking wet.
Get everything out of there. All leaf.before wash. Suit up. Throw the clothes gloves in trash bag on the spot. No pro just how I’d react to it. You’re not going to fight them off at this point.
Thank you for the info. Julie

Top Bottom