Cant Kill Cannabis Aphid, (not Ra) Cannabis Aphid. Photo..

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

This was the worst infection I have ever had on any plants.
Ill take russets any day over Aphids on 40 foot around plants its impossible to hit the inside even with a peach tree ladder.

Sure soil drench, I never knew about that.

Monster762

Monster762

This was the worst infection I have ever had on any plants.
Ill take russets any day over Aphids on 40 foot around plants its impossible to hit the inside even with a peach tree ladder.

Sure soil drench, I never knew about that.
Yes you can drench soil. That will stop them at roots but won’t help what’s all over. For now I really think the trim n wash is best bet. Either way all that is gonna have to be cut down to smaller portions.so at that point you’re right in it anyways. Just at least give a quick tight trim to rid most leaf. No tumbler none of that crap. Then wash the buds before hanging. Lot of people do h202 and water wash just to clean dirt n little bugs off. Plus bonus it kills any fungi. So you know you have fresh clean start at the dry stage. Idk. I’m no pro. Some people claim it actually helps flavor and potency but I can not vouch for that.

The Humanure

The Humanure

If you don't have aphids inside your pot then don't wash. especially don't wash after hanging or your going to mold out. The guy above is going to need to market his stuff so burnt hairs, BAD. Dark green colors BAD.

And every one I know hangs then uses dry trimmers because they have 900 pounds (I DONT) just saying.

Big time exterminator @60 mills I have never toasted hairs. Unless you run the tank to the bottom, sure...

Im guessing 2HI4U will be using industreal harvesting equipment WHY IS THIS UNDERLIND.,

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
After my first and last aphid infestation I began using Diatomaceous earth food grade. I blend it into the top soil. When the larvae hatch and work there way to the surface they have to go through a top layer of this. Basically the larvae die from being shredded by razors. You can also use it as a drench. I haven’t used that method but I have not had any issues since I’ve used it. It’s been about 3 or 4 years.
0D6535E8 90FA 4457 853C 041360B2E06D

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Rake it in. It will cake up. You want it raked in top couple inches.

The Humanure

The Humanure

I had frost on my motorcycle seat this morning. even though the temps were 39F, the Gatorade bottle was slushy. Will that freeze aphids and kill them? Im reading the cold will kill plants long before it kills aphids (body fluids circulate in bugs)

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Your to close to harvest to even worry about them anymore. Let them roll and chop here soon

The Humanure

The Humanure

12 days, getting hard to find Aphids unless I go deep inside.
And yes I will never make this mistake again,
Yes root Aphaids and yes the disharmonious earth.

Never again with out it,.

2HI4U

Harvesting the blue haze right now.. didn't have any room to dry till now. Question.. what is the white on the leaves? Does it have to do with the aphids? They dont appear to be moving and there mainly on 1 plant, all over the tops of the leaves. There is also many aphids on the underneath part of leaves.

20181011 163628
20181011 163255
20181011 144651
20181011 144346
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Harvesting the blue haze right now.. didn't have any room to dry till now. Question.. what is the white on the leaves? Does it have to do with the aphids? They dont appear to be moving and there mainly on 1 plant, all over the tops of the leaves. There is also many aphids on the underneath part of leaves.
Looks like thrips damage.

B

Burned Haze

To those having end harvest issues. Use h202 @ 5% with yucca extract and every 3 days venerate xc ( highest dosage per gal ) has to be rotated. On 24hrish last application, do the h2o2 3% precleaning ethier before or swirl the buds right before you put them on the line or crew trims them

The Humanure

The Humanure

Harvesting the blue haze right now.. what is the white on the leaves? .

I have never seen anything like that so infested.
I did mite out back in the day and managed to pull a harvest and be ok.

Can you scope one of the worm thing? Do you have a cell phone you can close up?

2HI4U

I will a little later, i have to go water my plants in pools on the hill and then help harvest, before dark. Thanks, Julie

2HI4U

Just seen this a while ago.. its on a berry white plant that was harvested 1 &1/2 weeks ago. We still need to 2nd harvest them though. The white stuff on a small bud and its not fluffy, it looks like a bunch of something? lol now that just made a whole lotta since. Anyways, i dont know what it is and its only on the 1 harvested plant. Theres a small dropping of the white on other leaves and bud areas, but just like a piece. And only a few areas.

20181011 162148
20181011 161838
20181011 161708
20181011 161411

2HI4U

Lets see if this worked.. I tried zooming in on the white marks/spots.

20181011 163255
Screenshot 2018 10 12 631 unread   washburnjr dave yahoo com   Yahoo Mail
MissBotany

MissBotany

Next year, you need to buy beneficial insects early on in the season. Biocontrol is the best preventative method. I would also try putting your plants in a different location on our land. If you plant them in the same spot year after year it gives pests a chance to establish their permanent “home.” If you mix it up in location, you prevent them from making a permanent home.

Organikz

Organikz

Question.. What happens with these bugs at harvest, when you realize that infact they are not gone but still very active?? I know spider mites just gather to the end of the branch while its hanging to dry and they die. Do the Aphids just die too??
You need a God damn stick of c4 my man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom