Canuck Seeds...quarter Pounder Auto

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

The yield was not great but I am still a giant newb so I would hold judgment. What I really liked about the plant in general is it grew one big fat bud in the middle and the satellite buds were equally fat and dense.

After just trimming an auto with about 50 popcorn buds I think I rather like that feature.

Back to the smoke report
Tester Name : Gwheels
Strain : Quarter Pounder Auto by Canuck Seeds (local to me in the Great White North)
Method Smoked : Vaped and in a doob for true judgment.

Dominant smell of bud : Skunk
Associated smells of bud : Slight lemon smell, a bit of sandalwood too.

When I first hit it I thought geeze I have bought that taste before but I can honestly say it was never this good. And this is an auto. I got 29.5 grams from one plant. I have another on the go and hope for double that because I learned a lot.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no

No cough on this one. I cured it right though. First one EVER!

BUZZ

Profile : 70/30 head to body stone. A very nice sativa punch to the top of your head.
Potency : 8/10
Duration : about 1 hour to 1 1/2. Your mileage may vary.
Use : I would say a great stone for having fun with friends around a fire and not making you fall asleep. Cererbral awsesomeness with a bit of body relaxation.
Munchies? : no

I will get more of these seeds. A couple of reviews like it better than the raw diesel and the kush i grew outside BUT if I grew them now it would be a fair fight.

:D

Canuck seedsquarter pounder auto
Last edited:
Top Bottom