Carbon Filter Fan

• Thread starter Tsanders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tsanders

what would be best to use with a 6x24 phresh filter? will the hyper 6 inch be enough its says its only 315 cfm

Monster762

Monster762

Yes that fan is plenty. 315 cfm going by the math will replace 100% of the air in that room every 30 seconds or so. I'm on first grow too and running 200cfm in a 4x4 with 9ft ceiling. It works better than it needs to. 7 th week flower. Plus a tent should come better sealed and designed than my room. You'll be good.

T

Tsanders

ok nother question.. just strap filter to top bars on tent hook fan and then run ducting straight out??

Monster762

Monster762

ok nother question.. just strap filter to top bars on tent hook fan and then run ducting straight out??
Honestly I don't use filter. I have ducting running out with moth balls in it. My fan is mounted to inside wall. I Put moth balls in paint strainer bag and put it in the duct outside of the room before it goes out of the house. Room smells but air coming out the duct has no weed smell at all. But yes your way sounds right. I've never had a tent so don't know how they're set up. The way I've seen filters is filter to fan to duct and out. Like you said.

Top Bottom