Carbon Filter Suggestions?

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

So I need to purchase my last piece of equipment. Tent is a 48x32x60 & is in a closed room in my garage... I want to eliminate any chance of smell, either creeping out of the garage or making its way up into the house... I got a wife & kids that don't need to know anything. I don't mind spending a little more to get a larger filter set-up but I don't want it to be to big to be effective.

any help would def be appreciated, links would be perfect... If it's on eBay would be the bees knees
Since I do have some gift cards but it doesn't have to be.

Thanks peeps.

StandingRock

StandingRock

In my opinion your carbon filter is the most important piece of equipment. Get a large can filter and sleep well at night!

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Yeah, I'm with MiMedGrower (shoutout to ya btw, another Michiganja grower here) and standing rock, I would get a can-filter if it's in your budget. a quick tip, the slower the air travels through the filter, the more odor it can catch, so a fan speed controller may help if odor is a huge concern, but you may be fine without one... I just like to have the option.

Just so ya know, you don't need to worry too much about getting too big a filter, (to some extent, I wouldn't go too crazy) When in doubt I would get the next size up, if you get one a little bigger than you need, it will just last longer. as long as your not trying to use a Can-150 filter with a 4" S400 Can-Fan, or some other ridiculous combo you should be good.

Freshone

Freshone

Mountain aire is my choice after years of running them all,a bit more pricey though.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I believe I use phresh filters. I use their 8" 65# one in my flower room, their 6" tall boy x2 for lung room scrubs. Then 2x 8" 65# ones additionally when harvesting. There is NO smell anywhere upstairs in my building or outside. Perfect!

I swap out the 8" flower room filter every 3rd cycle, and flip. Then reuse the old ones when harvesting.

Dunge

Dunge

I have two can filters with duct fans glued to the top.
Bought fresh activated charcoal in bulk off ebay to alternately refresh them.
Works great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom