Casamama Says Hi

• Thread starter CASAMAMA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CASAMAMA

Thanks for the add...its a LOVELY Sunny Mothers day in Blackpool. So last night ran out of my stash of Pain relieving 'green' brought back from the cannabis refugee dudes in Spain. MortallyDreading having to go back on the enslaving Tramadol and Morphine antidepressants etc etc .. I like the life I have been given back.. Big breath, gather up me knickers- I decided today is to Start to chit some random left over seeds... no idea what exact variety they are, YET. I is really hoping its from the LemonKush bush and turn out looking like this
pic, this is the start of a first Growin the cold old UK. Ive 2 aims 4 joining the forum 1] A local grow buddy/group 2] Looking forward to the Highs and lows of Learning from the Sage& Serious on the Forums
Hopefully Karma Will come round and in 8/9 weeks just enuff fresh green for some medibles
thanks fo
lemon-haze__primary_2da8.jpg

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Hi Casamama :smoking: Welcome to the farm. I'm not local to you, but I am on the same little cold island, lol. I'm further down south. If you're ever down this way we could be smoking buddies for sure :) So how is your little project coming along? Are you growing indoor or outdoor?

K.:smoking:

Top Bottom