Cat piss

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GRAMTOWN

Anyone have any info on the genetics that make up cat piss?? I have a couple seeds of this strain and was wonderin what kind of phenos i could possibly find. And what pheno should i be looking for

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Cat Piss is a clone only, maybe you have some S1 seeds or something but there aren't any F1 Cat Piss seeds out there that I know of..

Tex

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is some cat piss growed by my buddy Useless>>>> I have yet to try this gal..

Pray_To_The_Gods_152.jpg

:passingjoint:

GTD

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I always thought catpiss was a pheno of SSH.

Bingo!!!

I used to blow this strain out and is a real go'er, super sticky, super smelly, but it actually smells more like the catpiss while in flower, it looses alot after harvest..

Tex

H

HIBUSHDOCTA

my friend has some cat piss seeds.but his plants dont look like useless's plants, maybe its the hawaiian weather or my friend or your friend don't really have the cat piss strain. Tex said it's a clone only strain.

B

bdawgburner

I'd love to get my hands on some. Where did the seeds come from?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I think its a SK#1 pheno, my SK#1 that I hold (clone only) is the holland cut, it has a very sweet/ pungent jaw wrenching smell, but after u burn it it stinks just like some pungent catpiss, a very strong catpiss smell, alot of my peeps even call it the catpiss, I just tell them its what ever u want it to be:happy.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have seen stuff that was going around clubs in Sf about five years ago as "white widow". Anyway when that stuff is grown it has the extreme smell of cat piss after it is off of the plant. It is by no means the white widow, but still really stellar. It would be nice to see that one again. Anyone out there know what I am speaking of?

U

Useless

As far as I know, there is a Catpiss clone, and the Catpiss SSH pheno. What I grew was the clone. Gifted to me from a bro up north. Definitely not the SSH pheno.
The clone stinks to high hell. A patient's wife made him return a 1/4 lb after 1 night because it stunk up their house so bad, and it was triple bagged in a briefcase in the closet. It grows with medium internode spacing, medium/skinny fingers until the onset of flower, then they fatten up. Stretch is about 1.5-2x. Yield is fat fat.
Smell is sickly sweet rancid cat urine and skunk. Flavor is similar, an acrid yet sweet catpiss/skunk with super light hints of something almost tropical. I had for a few years, but lost her 4-5 years ago. The high was a mind numbing couchlock. Totall retard weed. (Note- those plants were hit with Bushmaster at the onset of flowering, so you aren't seeing her stretched out. IMO it is very possible the CP is an older afghan dominant skunk)

Here are some other shots of the CP -
Pray_To_The_Gods_125.jpg

Harvest_030.jpg

Harvest_031.jpg

Harvest_001.jpg

Harvest_022.jpg

Harvest_025.jpg

Harvest_029.jpg

The closest I have had to it was something called A-4 a bro gifted me from some clones he was gifted from the Spice Bros. I have no idea what the lineage of it was, but it was damn close to the CP.

Cheers

R

Rolln J

very nice!

I guess they never heard of using turkey bags - or glass jars - taking weed back because it smells to much - lmao!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Catpiss is deff. %100 a Super Silver Haze pheno. Albeit, there is more than one catpiss pheno floating around. Lots of dudes have bought packs and searched for it. Ive had a couple "catpiss" phenos, the one floating around down south is extra special though not gunna lie.

Recently Drahow made a cross called Chocolate Piss its Catpiss x Chocolate Thai that is literally like catpiss on steroids. Its exactly like catpiss but stronger in smell taste potency and yeild. Thats as close as im sure you could get other than buying some packs of SSH and searching.

The pic below is of a Chocolate Piss at 40 days.

Otto

M

MedDudeChcioCA

We used to get it back in the day about 10 years ago from a dude in Lake Tahoe. A little airy but so unique and tasty. Cuttings were going around the SF Bay about 5-6 years ago for sure.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

Catpiss is deff. %100 a Super Silver Haze pheno. Albeit, there is more than one catpiss pheno floating around. Lots of dudes have bought packs and searched for it. Ive had a couple "catpiss" phenos, the one floating around down south is extra special though not gunna lie.

Recently Drahow made a cross called Chocolate Piss its Catpiss x Chocolate Thai that is literally like catpiss on steroids. Its exactly like catpiss but stronger in smell taste potency and yeild. Thats as close as im sure you could get other than buying some packs of SSH and searching.
do u need any experienced testers?

S

solarz

It kills me when something such as cat piss is used as a description...b/c i don't have any cats, nor do i know a single person who has one, so i have no idea wt cat piss smells like...lmao.

solarz

E

EpsilonCo

Catpiss...not like A-4

[The closest I have had to it was something called A-4 a bro gifted me from some clones he was gifted from the Spice Bros. I have no idea what the lineage of it was, but it was damn close to the CP.]

Catpiss is sativa in lineage...the clones may have resembled A-4; however, I KNOW that the clones the Spice Bros gave you were NOT A-4 because my partner is the A-4 breeder. A4 is actually an Indica-Sat hybrid...looks VERY different than catpiss. Hope that clears up some info on the "catpiss issue!"

E

EpsilonCo

My partner is the A-4 breeder up here in NorCal (Sacramento)...we are onto some "catpiss" at the moment; however, we both know that it is not the actual strain "name" per-se.

Our research shows it as a SSH pheno as well...so props to everyone else who has supported that info.

We do source our strains from fellow growers in the Emerald Triangle, Chico, Tahoe, etc...so anything around here named "catpiss" is likely SSH; especially considering how much SSH has been tossed about recently.

C

COgrown

been in collection for years

10gal 6 week veg pinched many times.start of flower half way to ceiling 600w overhead and side lighting.will post yeild 9-10 weeks.Other grows 3week veg 1000w parabolic 6-5gal 2-2.5lb.lemon choke, trippy head high.San Diego sativa clone only.

Top Bottom