Cat piss

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i had some catpiss from up north a few years ago, some of the most potent smelling shit ive ever had.. super stinky like a rancid green crack kinda, everyone loved it

ive seen a san diego catpiss clone going around, is that the same one from up north?

is it any good? if so i would prolly pick one up. i love it.

genepool

genepool

I've always wanted to try this strain. I think I may have but can't be sure
the bud was tasting like hot dogs or somethin haha can't explain it but sure was
potent.

M

Magician

I have the san diego clone only catpiss... still waiting to run her. Overall its a super vigorous plant. It grows super stacked in veg, though the leaves show a definite sativa dominance. I'll get up a few pics once i have the spot to run her.

Magician

T

tdogg

Aloha, just to let everyone know the cat piss is a cross of mama afghan and g13. It started in OB san diego by myself in the early 90's

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I have seen stuff that was going around clubs in Sf about five years ago as "white widow". Anyway when that stuff is grown it has the extreme smell of cat piss after it is off of the plant. It is by no means the white widow, but still really stellar. It would be nice to see that one again. Anyone out there know what I am speaking of?

Yes, I've seen it and know it very well. Its an old aloha ww.

Yes, ssh has some very catpiss smelling phenos but in no way is it the real deal old catpiss from back in the day.

The catpiss that i have is 100% indica, its my old high school weed. Been puffin on her sense the early 90's. Ive given the Docta a cut of her and i believe he gave rare dankness a cut. Im sure I've given Nspecta a cut as well. The Docta dubbed her Norcal catpiss and he has another that he calls Socal catpiss which is the san diego cut. Both Archive seeds and Raredankness have made seeds with her but i believe there F1's. I have worked this girl for many years, and have many seeds of what i like to call catpiss pure but its really catpiss IBL. Everyone of my seeds comes out catpiss smelling super funk.
If one were to choose i would go with Archive seeds rather then rare dankness for catpiss seeds. I believe his catpiss cross is much more superior then rare dankness.

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

How long does your catpiss cut take to finish? @SierraSkunk

true grit

true grit

Think there's a couple cuts- all folks I know who refer to catpiss it's definitely a rare SSH phenotype

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

I don't know how correct but I heard it was a sk1 pheno , I grew it in 92 and got cover of HT with it , we did get it from buddy's that went to ucsd... There is a nocali version but not quite the same , I do know there is NO haze in it , putrid mega sour cat piss with a touch of hamster piss. Lol

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

10945050 1612028425687863 563299996961984481 n
Cat Piss

william76

william76

I've came across cat piss phenos in a few strains,sativa and indica,there is a strain called catpiss and there's a ssh catpiss pheno too,iv also seen it in old nl,skunk and afghani too,76

Calixylon

Calixylon

people need to realize that even though theres sativa and indica, its still techinically all cannabis. I know through my smoking career i have puffed thousands of indicas and sativas, and geuss what they all can throw similar terpene profiles. The catpiss i smoked was definetly a sativa high, but it dosent suprise me that theres an indica catpiss.

T

tdogg

I think what the deal here is people have used the catpiss name for a variety of breeds. OB SAN DIEGO is where the original cat piss was originated, breed and distributed in the early to mid 90"s . Its a cross of mamma afghan and g13. Unless someone snuck in my pad and stole a clone, you never grew the og catpiss, sorry.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Think there's a couple cuts- all folks I know who refer to catpiss it's definitely a rare SSH phenotype

Totally agree with you… Some of those rare ssh phenos were true gems as good as any Og…

tdogg- you used a g13 male for your crosss? Do you have any pics of your catpiss?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Catpiss is more referring to the smell and terpene profile, i have smoked and seen many plants that fit into the "catpiss" realm of cannabis. It turns off people who really dont appreciate the subtleties of bud, most likely why its not a super popular pheno or strain people are looking for.

zeke

zeke

Yeah catpissy smelling terpene profiles are not all confined to one clone of family of strains. I have an ATF that totally reeks of juniper and catpiss. I don't have any cats yet my drying room smelled exactly as if a cat had pissed in there...I haven't seen the catpiss for many years. Light green pointy bud that reeks of juniper and catpiss with an earthy sweet finish. Good pot.

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

I think what the deal here is people have used the catpiss name for a variety of breeds. OB SAN DIEGO is where the original cat piss was originated, breed and distributed in the early to mid 90"s . Its a cross of mamma afghan and g13. Unless someone snuck in my pad and stole a clone, you never grew the og catpiss, sorry.
Exactly.
Is the Jedi cut still around?

Top Bottom