Catpiss Strain

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grohio

grohio

Hi guys. In ohio where i grew up there was a strain i use to get that was referred to as catpiss. It smelled very distinctly like catpiss. If it sat around for a while it would take on a body odor/oniony smell. Very good flavor and potency. Definately a sativa high. Anyways i miss it and wonder if its still around. I seen some info that stated it was thought to be a pheno of super silver haze. Anyone have any input? Also i seen a strain breed by grand daddy purp genetics called snowcap. Claims to be a cross with a catpiss male. Which is kinda contradictory if its supose to be a ssh female pheno. Anybody know anything? It would be greatly appreciated.

grohio

grohio

Anybody elso from the central ohio area every remember this strain? I remember the guy telling me that him and his brother were the only ones growing it in ohio. But we all know how that story goes.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Hi. Thanks seafour. Could you elaborate a little more. So is the ssh pheno actually a diferent strain then the other two.

it is thought that both the indica and the sativa are in some way related to the same stock that once gave us the roadkill skunk before it was made into a rotten pineapple mess... nobody seems to know for sure.
All I know is that there are 3 main clones called catpiss... norcal catpiss (also renamed as pittsburgh catpiss) is the indica... san diego catpiss is the sativa and then the ssh pheno is also a sativa dom.
there are other lines that give pissy phenos, but there are the 3 clone onlys.

grohio

grohio

Thanks so much again seafour. I really enjoy the knowledge. I wish i had more knowledge about the strain i smoked several years ago. It was definately cat pissy and i would say it was definately a sativa based on bud structure and effect. Im highly interested in these genetics. Seafour, have you seen the ken estes/gdp genetics snowcap that claims to be a crossnwith a male catpiss. I wish i knew what catpiss i enjoyed back in the day.

K

Kildo

Hey the catpiss strain is really a northern lights by haze cut. I'm sure of this because this was my cut. Kicked it from 96-2005. This strain is exactly the same strain that my friends in Fort Collins called the cough. It is not super silver haze. I called it catpiss after reading the cannabis cup issue and some Dutch punk rocker who was a judge claimed it smells like the pee of a cat. We all agreed. The strain from sensi in subsequent purchases had lost the unique smell that made this strain so special. This strain made it all the way west to Cali and I understand it can still be found there. Hope this helps.

C

CashCrops

The sativa version is floating around Mich. I smoked some a while ago and it was a real clear headed soaring high. They sell it at a few dispensaries here as well.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

this last summer.... me and my kid were walking about in the summer heat....

then I smell it.... I inhale deeply...

my first thought: "where in the hell did you get that cut?"

then I look left and see 7 cats on a porch....

I didnt know what to think at that point... I thought it was funny... like how some of us still try to inhale every last piece of a dead skunk as we pass it on the highway...

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That was hilarious. ..when they kept playin clips of heavy metal

Like when Kenny goes into his trip after inhaling catpiss for the first time lol.

I like when kyle dad pulls out the cat in the bag like a sack of weed and reminisces of his "cheesing" days.
South park s12e03c12 im not cheesing 16x9

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 2cat piss seeds created by seafour that are so cat pissy it's not funny the baby one is straight ammonia the taller one is still ammonia but it has this earthy grassy dust smell bout to flower in a week or so

Top Bottom