Catpiss Strain

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Well perhaps 8 times outt'a 10 '' - one of the easiest plants a beguinner can put togeather as a cross with much success would be Big Bud ' being easy to grow and manage + most plants come out looking similar to one another in every 15 seeds atleast, this cat piss stench should or could show though in one of plants offspring breeder/growers alike have noted online over the yrs, not a high aroma of this though ) - i find these come out higher in stench with the older super skunk.
Exhale. Ahh now i get it. I get it now. That makes more sense from a breeders stand point on finding that specific trait. Would that be brought out even more with a cross of the precursor to skunk.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there northern lights in Durban poison? Well I second, Northern Lights has a cat piss pheno that I'm familiar with but i been smoking on this durban poison that has a cat piss phunk too it...
No there isnt, at least in the original DP it is a pure sativa out of south africa. I cannot speak to the many crosses as it could contain anything but as stated the original is 100% sativa

Heres some more info on it

KingJamesOG

KingJamesOG

I loved the cherry pie I believe that has the DP in her and it's a sativa Dom strain but has some unique terps also grew pieface from archive and was disappointed he didn't restock it was one of my fav smokes lost my cut when I moved

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Any jack herer experts here? I picked up some sweet/fruity cat piss funk from a jack herer cut that was not as potent as other jack herer phenos but I'm not a fan of the rancid cat piss smell...I think most of us use the cat piss description because of a lack for a better descriptive...

Bambi

Bambi

Every plant I grew from seafour had the catpiss funk some more than others some had this chemmy ammonia funk but everyone had the funk defiantly great selection on his behalf

Yes he has put out some good truthfull threads over some of the canna fourm sites that come in real handy time to time for anyone into growing weather its a canna plant or vegetable, plus i personaly like his Lay type scientific outlook on organic's/inscect's especially;
That Ammonia aroma i find odd when finding one in a croos or f/1, had a plant with this aroma and cat piss combined was a vile stench really, shame the plant wasnt very consistant but cloned well in the end.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I have a Hindukush Landrace P1 that stinks like a crazy cat lady´s livingroom, makes me sick almost every time I get close.
Not allowed to grow it at home from the wife, too disgusting and stinks out the whole house.
how's that cat piss flower taste and does it linger...for instance colorado dispensary blue dream usually smells phenomenal but the taste is herendous leaving a perfume bitter taste to linger...

epitome

epitome

No there isnt, at least in the original DP it is a pure sativa out of south africa. I cannot speak to the many crosses as it could contain anything but as stated the original is 100% sativa

Heres some more info on it
have you found anything that's Straight pure Santa Cruz Haze? I suppose it would be the original father or mother? of blue dream hype

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Any jack herer experts here? I picked up some sweet/fruity cat piss funk from a jack herer cut that was not as potent as other jack herer phenos but I'm not a fan of the rancid cat piss smell...I think most of us use the cat piss description because of a lack for a better descriptive...
That is a pretty valid description. Like a dirty catbox

Wolfe

Wolfe

thats just the top-cross.... I'm about to harvest a few bx1's to hunt a male from so I can get onto the bx2's
I have the Catpiss moontang seeds created by you also. I will eventually run it and post how it turns out. I let the ogkb 2.0 be next to gg#4 outside and my neighbors leave their lights on sometimes at night in the summer. Any how I was gifted a few babies from mother nature. Hope all is well man!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have the Catpiss moontang seeds created by you also. I will eventually run it and post how it turns out. I let the ogkb 2.0 be next to gg#4 outside and my neighbors leave their lights on sometimes at night in the summer. Any how I was gifted a few babies from mother nature. Hope all is well man!
Sea doesn't come here anymore man the original x is fire I ran them and made f2s

Top Bottom