Caution Ri Patients And Caregivers!

• Thread starter shemshemet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shemshemet

shemshemet

Governor Raimondo is working on a proposal to "regulate" the caregiver "market".

The biggest part of the proposal is the addition of paid for tags for every cannabis plant grown. This is $150.00 per plant per patient and $350.00 per plant per caregiver. Her stance is that each plant should yield $17,000.00 in "revenue" and so the small tag fee is only 2%.

There is A LOT wrong with the proposed bill, and we must all let our representatives know.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2703540/RI-Medical-Marijuana-Regulation-Reform.pdf

http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/BillText/BillText16/HouseText16/H7454.pdf
article 14 page 194

I urge a discussion on the issue!

One of my biggest qualms (aside from the inaccurately ludacris $17,000.00 plant) is the simultaneous acknowledgement and ignoring of the possession limits. A grower is acknowledged by the state to grow $17,000.00 worth of cannabis on one plant, yet can still only posses 2.5 oz....

M

Mayhem Farms

That's ridiculous there is no science behind this 3rd grade assumption.
Apparently this Governor Raimondo is not very smart and totally failed any type of math and forget about physics, Governor Raimondo is grasping at anything to make a $buck$.
I'm sure Governor Raimondo cares little for the citizens and any of their troubles.

Maybe next time Governor Raimondo should take 15 minutes to read before Governor Raimondo molests hard working Americans, not to mention it might just make it look like Governor Raimondo reads the bills about tax hikes before having a opinion on what to do!!!

Last edited:
M

Mayhem Farms

One other thing the government doesn't need any more taxes it's time to give back to the citizens!!! Massachusetts voted to abolish the tax on alcohol. The government said oooooooo if you do that then we'll run out of money and the state will go out of business. Guess what there's no sales tax on alcohol and massachusetts is doing just fine!!!

No more taxes!!!............... The country has been doing just fine without this tax and they will continue to do fine.

We need a civil war no more taxes!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
One other thing the government doesn't need any more taxes it's time to give back to the citizens!!! Massachusetts voted to abolish the tax on alcohol. The government said oooooooo if you do that then we'll run out of money and the state will go out of business. Guess what there's no sales tax on alcohol and massachusetts is doing just fine!!!

No more taxes!!!............... The country has been doing just fine without this tax and they will continue to do fine.

We need a civil war no more taxes!!!
Now being from the Live Free or Die State I would concur, what we need is a good old fashioned Boston Tea party. I say throw all those bums out and lets get some grassroots non millionaire/ billonaires in DC and we together can get this Republic back on track. My name is Jumpincactus and I endorse this statement. :smoking:

shemshemet

shemshemet

It takes some gall to come out with a proposal so off base the current industry standards. I hope better homework has been done with other new proposed revenue streams in RI.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

17k per plant, holy fuck and im doing things wrong. my flower room should be 12 plants x 17k = $204,000. someone please help me achieve $204,000 every 9 week of flower time. ill gladly give you 1/2 every 9 weeks.

and to think I thought Mi was fvcked up in its rules....well I think Mi still trumps RI as know one knows the true legalities of the mmmp law and their written so damn sketchy, it will take a team of lawyers and then some to unscramble it.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

First world problems, what if you lived in louisiana, they send you up river for possessing a joint. We need to fix the big problem and stop the regulation of growing any plant for medicinal purposes on a federal level or these problems are inevitable.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I got 60 days in County and 2 yrs reporting pissing probation for a fucking quarter I forgot to toss in my Hoodie pocket when I saw leo turn around then pull me over. This was 15 yrs ago.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I had a cop stick a metal chamber pipe full of resin and bud chunks back in my pocket and let me keep it once. But then again I have also had my shoulder dislocated from pulling my arm so far behind my back, back handed and squeezed the crap out of my nuts while in handcuffs, had face smashed into concrete with a knee on my neck a few times, and had a loaded cocked gun held to my head for having a weed pipe...so..

shemshemet

shemshemet

I've had cops accidentally forget to take the quarter oz off the dashboard, that they politely asked us to place there..."I better not see you around here again!!"

Top Bottom