CBD Rich Strains

• Thread starter BUDOGHI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Good nfo, thx for sharing

recently I read if you harvest when trichs are clear to milky the cbd count is higher as apposed to waiting until you have a mix of milky to 40% amber

just curious how much that could affect testing

Sounds Interesting.Curious to test it out.
Remember where you read that?

S

sweetbee

great post! hmmmmm; gonna have to stubble to the Bubba and read all that again ...blessings, Sweetbee

dorjewright

dorjewright

Planning my next grow and would like to include harlequin clones from Harborside. Would they mix well with super silver haze or sour diesel in a scrog. I'm thinking of size, rate of growth, stretch and days of flowering?

kennetheor

kennetheor

Wow what a wealth of knowledge. Does anyone know what the cbd count is on Blue Trainwreck? That is the strain that takes my pain away. A broken back and three surgeries later it works the best for me.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Planning my next grow and would like to include harlequin clones from Harborside. Would they mix well with super silver haze or sour diesel in a scrog. I'm thinking of size, rate of growth, stretch and days of flowering?
I don't think that harlequin will match well.

B

Bluenote

G&W pharma uses uses a strain high in CBD to make sativex,word has that pharmacutical company paid a canadian thousands of bucks for his genetics.They use Love potion for the sativex,dont know whether its Reefermans or not!!!!

Best research GW and who is behind it prior to believing the above.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
cannatonic will be like 20% cbd and like no thc
No it won't , go look in the available databases for yourself.

I have read and seen charts(cant seem to find em) that Each Cannatonic plant grown from seed have a different amount of CBD%
And like most of these strains that contain CBD...Some plants will have no CBD...
It Depends on the pheno type.....And How stable the cross is..

And Of course the Higher the CBD..the lower the THC usually is.

Ever after

Ever after

care giver ken how about you show me the test results instead of talking shit thanks

Ever after

Ever after

blue note you have nothing to say at all but talk shit go fuck off mate you got nothing to say but shitty remarks about this person. HOW ABOUT help this person and maybe show us your facts! your TROLLS i know you cant find this charts because they don't exist and once you get your hands on even 1 pheno of the cannatonic you be like damn i wasting this mate's time. ever after knows her shit

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
care giver ken how about you show me the test results instead of talking shit thanks
where did you get your stats from?

recent test results from sc labs here: http://www.sclabs.com/index.php?sam...imitstart=0&option=com_scl_tested&task=public
CANNA testing at Spannabis 2009

Ever after

Ever after

you dumb trolls don't even find to stop being a weird and look at the new all cbd seed company cbd krew with resin seeds in it. k peace i think thats enough said hopefully you cant stop being narrow minded and look at the reality of it resin seeds is cbd krew meaning they hot on that high cbd

ledsled thats a cross or a fem seed

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
yo think I found it.... from resin seeds site

In Spain, we had the pleasure of meeting the creator of the Cannatonic cannabis plant strain. Just this month The Werc Lab analyzed 17 Cannatonic samples for us, and found that one had 19.8% CBD. This is the highest CBD content found in a cannabis plant to date, and would allow patients to use significantly less plant material than the current Californian plants.
William Courtney

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
ledsled thats a cross or a fem seed
Nope, that is resin seeds entry. Not a cross. You will get variety in the seeds. Not all seeds will pull 20%cbd. dont need to get mad. I know what I am talking about here. Were you there?

Please Note how they tested 17 samples to find the 19% cbd sample. This shit takes alot of time and work to find the cbd pheno. Appears to me, No one talking shit but you. Me I am just trying to get the proper facts out there.

I like this song... it is kinda freaky but is kind appropriate at the same time....

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Garden of dreams seed co is currently working with all the highest tested cbd strains, and have in our possesion one that tested @ 24% cbd

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Garden of dreams seed co is currently working with all the highest tested cbd strains, and have in our possesion one that tested @ 24% cbd
hells yeah, we gotta get some of them bitches up in here for real.... Sign me up

Top Bottom