CBD Rich Strains

• Thread starter BUDOGHI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluenote

blue note you have nothing to say at all but talk shit go fuck off mate you got nothing to say but shitty remarks about this person. HOW ABOUT help this person and maybe show us your facts! your TROLLS i know you cant find this charts because they don't exist and once you get your hands on even 1 pheno of the cannatonic you be like damn i wasting this mate's time. ever after knows her shit

Fuck off yourself there boy , go look it up for yourself you lazy s.o.b, or is it too difficult for ya to go to straingeniuslabs or budgenius and take a look at what's in the database , for christ sake you can even search on CBD pecentages.

So much for 'em not existing ' eh jackass? Who's the " troll" again? Who was it that just posted useless verbiage.

NOW twit , since you utterly and completelt FAILED to put forth any info whilst sniveling about someone else you will of course toss up a whole slew of Cannatonic samples that are " 20 %" CBD content ......or WILL you.

Like I said , look for yourself , the higher content stuff is now run 8-10 % CBD , there's ONE sample from Koreatown Collective of Master Kush that went 19 plus **allegedly**.

I don't do "inflated" claims , GOT that? And some poncy berk on the 'net who demands that I accept overlyinflated claims isn't gonna get real far with me.

Now AGAIN Berk , since ya claim " his charts don't exist" make sure ya write to BOTH the companies above and tell 'em that they don't exist , and while you're at it come up with that sample that proves 20 % , especially consistently as regards Cannatonic.

There's an extremely LARGE amount of out and out *bullshit* going around with the new CBD development push.

Now issue me some more orders , see how far you get.

Everything in their database over 3%

http://www.straingeniuslabs.com/sea...d[min]=3&cbd[max]=100&cbn[min]=0&cbn[max]=100

B

Bluenote

you dumb trolls don't even find to stop being a weird and look at the new all cbd seed company cbd krew with resin seeds in it. k peace i think thats enough said hopefully you cant stop being narrow minded and look at the reality of it resin seeds is cbd krew meaning they hot on that high cbd

ledsled thats a cross or a fem seed

Bwahahahahaaaa..............drinking the KoolAid. Jump on that bandwagon , LeadSled already highlighted the difficulty of the selection process.

A lot of the inflated claims are about the same as StonyGirls finish times and THC percentages, best believe **what YOUR plant** assays out.

At the moment the Sour Tsunami , Harlequin and Cannatonic seem to be the most consistent , and if y'all notice from budgenius and straingenius the various OGs and a lot of the Afghan and/or Kush type genetics offer potential.

Note the CBD on some of these OGs.......

B

Bluenote

Another small database with some interesting results , there's a 14 plus Cannatonic sample in there........

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Think about the sick people..... ok maybe on second thought think about the people that maybe are sicker than you are...
This is something good so let the positive flow. Put that energy into finding cbd phenos or something.

I got something positive out of it. Cannatonic! and good news about another high cbd strain from GOD seed co.The selections are growing!

peace

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I have read and seen charts(cant seem to find em) that Each Cannatonic plant grown from seed have a different amount of CBD%
And like most of these strains that contain CBD...Some plants will have no CBD...
It Depends on the pheno type.....And How stable the cross is..

And Of course the Higher the CBD..the lower the THC usually is.

Could've skipped all the nasty comments and just listen to a guy who already knows what he's talking about (and who's actually grown/tested a few).

Apparently this subject has finally become popular enough for bullshit forum-posturing now? Most percentage claims and analysis methods are hardly consistent yet anyway, so without certs from a trustworthy lab, it's all just speculation and ego politics. I think it's interesting how a few years ago the drs talking about cbd were marginalized (along with publicity of the US government patent on using it for cancer and neuroprotection), but now we have stereotypical industry marketing-types touting the benefits of 'getting your CBDs' (plural of course).

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I just got a call from another breeder that has a sour tsunami that tested at 23%

Tough one for pheno-hunting from what I've heard? Anybody know physical characteristics of the high-cbd ones? I've also heard it was contributed by the male, and the original batch from Sohum had more variety?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
care giver ken how about you show me the test results instead of talking shit thanks

Here you go
CANNATONICtestresults

Notice how much the Percentages vary between different plants?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just got a call from another breeder that has a sour tsunami that tested at 23%

That is Impressive...Kinda Hard to believe.....But Impresive...I would love to grow that.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Could've skipped all the nasty comments and just listen to a guy who already knows what he's talking about (and who's actually grown/tested a few).

Apparently this subject has finally become popular enough for bullshit forum-posturing now? Most percentage claims and analysis methods are hardly consistent yet anyway, so without certs from a trustworthy lab, it's all just speculation and ego politics. I think it's interesting how a few years ago the drs talking about cbd were marginalized (along with publicity of the US government patent on using it for cancer and neuroprotection), but now we have stereotypical industry marketing-types touting the benefits of 'getting your CBDs' (plural of course).

You quoted me so at 1st I thought you were talking to me or about me......I didn't get nasty ;)

I guess The only way to know what you have, is to have your own test done.

THE Best place (IMO) for folks to learn about CBD is http://projectcbd.org/

:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Tough one for pheno-hunting from what I've heard? Anybody know physical characteristics of the high-cbd ones? I've also heard it was contributed by the male, and the original batch from Sohum had more variety?

I got my Sour T seeds directly from Lawrence Ringo@ SoHum. 10 seeds...4 females...1 had CBD
they claim its a 1 in 3 possabillity.

I would like to try Cannatonic but the seeds are hard to get and expensive

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Bwahahahahaaaa..............drinking the KoolAid. Jump on that bandwagon , LeadSled already highlighted the difficulty of the selection process.

A lot of the inflated claims are about the same as StonyGirls finish times and THC percentages, best believe **what YOUR plant** assays out.

At the moment the Sour Tsunami , Harlequin and Cannatonic seem to be the most consistent , and if y'all notice from budgenius and straingenius the various OGs and a lot of the Afghan and/or Kush type genetics offer potential.

Note the CBD on some of these OGs.......

http://budgenius.com/search.html?tab=2&cmd=search&query=&rating=&Thc9=0% - 30%&Cbd=2% - 10%&Cbn=0% - 10%&location=&coordinates=&radius=1000

Great Link! Thanks. :)

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I got my Sour T seeds directly from Lawrence Ringo@ SoHum. 10 seeds...4 females...1 had CBD
they claim its a 1 in 3 possabillity.

I would like to try Cannatonic but the seeds are hard to get and expensive

About, definitely not to. Wasn't the one you found relatively low though? Think I remember him saying the best flowers were around 14-15% but the male he used was over 20? I also think he tested meristem too.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Fuck off yourself there boy , LOL :D

There's an extremely LARGE amount of out and out *bullshit* going around with the new CBD development push.

Now issue me some more orders , see how far you get.

Everything in their database over 3%

http://www.straingeniuslabs.com/search?title=&uid=&field_strain_id_value=&thc[min]=0&thc[max]=100&cbd[min]=3&cbd[max]=100&cbn[min]=0&cbn[max]=100

MASTER KUSH
koreatown collective
THC: 20.43%
CBD: 19.08%
CBN: 0.12%

^^^^^ I looked at the link ...And Yeah,,,Im calling BS on this^^^^
Of course I could be wrong...just not buying it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
About, definitely not to. Wasn't the one you found relatively low though? Think I remember him saying the best flowers were around 14-15% but the male he used was over 20? I also think he tested meristem too.

Yeah Mine was Low...about 5.5% of each...I probably could have grown it better..gonna try...

But because of all the High CBD claims......I also picked up some new cuts of ST and Harlequin.

We'll see how I do with them...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

MASTER KUSH
koreatown collective
THC: 20.43%
CBD: 19.08%
CBN: 0.12%

^^^^^ I looked at the link ...And Yeah,,,Im calling BS on this^^^^
Of course I could be wrong...just not buying it.

Uh, yeah. I mean, at just under 50% total cannabanoids in a flower sample, why ever grow another strain? Where do all these bullshit published results come from anyway? Just dispensaries reporting (lying) to the review sites?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Uh, yeah. I mean, at just under 50% total cannabanoids in a flower sample, why ever grow another strain? Where do all these bullshit published results come from anyway? Just dispensaries reporting (lying) to the review sites?
They use straingeniuslabs, MAYbe ran by koreatown club??. And that will explain why there meds test higher than everyone else. There is an advertisement/banner for koreatown collective on straingeniuslabs website....

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Thanks for sharing all the great info guys! I just had a great time reading over this thread and watching Ever after get shut down for being hasty, rude, and outright wrong with her comments! I am glad there are people out there working towards higher CDB, and doing it with heavy scrutiny of the currently unstandardized testing process. Keep it up, you will be benefiting so many others out there!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Yeah on that note, Ken do you have special plans for maximizing cbd potential or did you just mean the previous run wasn't all it could be for your quality standards? So far the only thing I've read on this is about harvesting before too much conversion occurs, but wondering if we can manipulate it much beyond the genetic tendencies with variables like feeding, light spectrum, etc. You guys with easy access to hplc/ms will be saving everyone else tons of work as you journal these varieties.

Another note on testing, and I'm only speaking from anecdotal experience, but after sampling known high cbd meds, id and comparison is easier to intuit. And concentrates will give an even better 'feel' for the physical effects to look for.

Top Bottom