• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Cbd strain for breast cancer
Hello all,
Unfortunately my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. I need a strain hi in CBD preferably all CBD. Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

Grow Journal

Grow Journal

Hey so sorry about your wife, I was growing CBD OG a while back but interruptions never let me finish. It was supposed to be coming in at 10% ish CBD an 7% Thc(ish) which sounds like what I would shoot for if my wife got cancer.

A couple of ramblings maybe something will help or be of value...

I believe breast cancer is more in women than men because (only a part) women shave their pits, these hairs tend to keep the toxins moving in the right direction (ie ..out) then most of us rub deodorant in there to clog it up (anti-antiperspirant) and most of those have aluminum as a key ingredient. The aluminum (along with most of heavy metals) are like cryptonite to our immune system.
Im not a Dr (crazy we live in a world where we always got say that) but I'd go talk with a natural Dr asap about starting your wife on Vitamin C (not synthetic C) chelation IVs and cut out all the heavy metal sources. (just a start) (chlorella, its outer shell, is a great heavy metal chelator.

If you would like places to maybe read up on, here are three.
(best general info from home)

http://www.spooky2-mall.com/introduction (best specific info from home, and one method thing available to Drs in other countries but not in the USA)
I own this machine and an also Fscan Remote, no financial ties to any of them and thanks to my Fcan I feel like I didn't die.... (my personal experience)

http://altered-states.net/index2.php?/lmwo/lmwo.htm

My wifes dad was diagnosed with cancer just last week (all over and spreading fast), the link directly above is the only device I told my wife to get when she left on saturday (vegas to oregon) to go help him (Im only sharing this to put it into perspective....when it is my family and not someone Ive never met) Ive studied the inventor of that last device the MWO and bought/read his books, also studied everything I can from Dan Winter and its no wonder that he had a 98% success rate with cancer, until he got hit by a car and all his gear was taken out and today you haven't (most people reading anyway) heard of this technology.

for this device....in case it doesn't make much sense is sorta quick analogy...

From a science perspective we all exist do to implosive harmonics, in essence cancer cells are like a kid banging a drum in the middle of the symphony and causing the members of the symphony to all get out of rhythm.

So an MWO in the analogy above is like a set of headphones for each of the symphony members bringing them into rhythm (coherence) and thus the kid beating the drum disappears. The inventor of it had a 98% success rate with cancer (I do not own this machine yet, $$)
In the Spooky link the Dr (that invented the tech) cured 16 for 16 terminally ill cancer patients (100%) at the university of San Diego, but what happened after is another story. (the same guy that invented this also invented the first optical microscope that could see viruses) his name was Dr. Royal Raymond Rife, and he learned that cancer (at least 2 he found) were viruses, he called one the cancer bx virus, and he could successfully grow tumor after tumor in mice, on purpuse, and then with the microscope he invented he see them and could turn around and fry them with a vibration, 16/16 of the worst cases, cured.

Wish you the best and the strongest heath for you wifes speedy recovery!

Best,
Josh

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Currently grow and medicate at .75g wax daily, Cannatonic 4 cbd hp cut. Supposedly is a very high cbd thc ratio. Read 22:1, but not quite sure the validity of those numbers, and I'm too cheap to get it tested, and I don't believe tests are area accurate anyways. Too much fluctuation from lab to lab.

Top Bottom