Cbg Heavy Strains? Cannabigerol

• Thread starter cbdialog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pitts

Does anyone know of any high Cannabigerol CBG strains of marijuana in existence? I would like to try higher quantities of it.
In 2015 a strain called raspberry Kush that tested buy 3B analytical. a CBG at 4.1, the CVC of 1.69, .87 CBN , .82 Delta THC .12 Delta 8 THC , delta-9 THC 18 .9
Does anyone know of any high Cannabigerol CBG strains of marijuana in existence? I would like to try higher quantities of it.

Irish063

Irish063

Is this only going to be offered from you/at a dispensary? Do you have plans on releasing seeds from this at all? I'd like to try this but don't think I'll be able to get a hold of any in CO.

P

Pitts

Is this only going to be offered from you/at a dispensary? Do you have plans on releasing seeds from this at all? I'd like to try this but don't think I'll be able to get a hold of any in CO.
No I don't have it anymore. I wish I had a clone. I think its clone only. And someone gave it to me from Salem Oregon . didn't know what I had and now I need it for my Huntington's disease.

Irish063

Irish063

No I don't have it anymore. I wish I had a clone. I think its clone only. And someone gave it to me from Salem Oregon . didn't know what I had and now I need it for my Huntington's disease.
That's a bummer. Sorry to hear. Not to draw comparisons but I had that situation last year with a clone I got from someone. I didn't know what I had when I bought them (first grow) come to find out it was one of my favorites. Fortunately, I can buy that in seed. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
There was a post on this thread I think on page one or two about GhostTrain Haze #9 by Rare Darkness. They discontinued that phone but still have Ghosttrain Haze #1. It might have some CBG content in it. May be worth an email to them.

seth.oregon

seth.oregon

That's a bummer. Sorry to hear. Not to draw comparisons but I had that situation last year with a clone I got from someone. I didn't know what I had when I bought them (first grow) come to find out it was one of my favorites. Fortunately, I can buy that in seed. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
There was a post on this thread I think on page one or two about GhostTrain Haze #9 by Rare Darkness. They discontinued that phone but still have Ghosttrain Haze #1. It might have some CBG content in it. May be worth an email to them.

seth.oregon

seth.oregon

Mickey Kush from homegrown natural wonders advertised it has cbg in it. Just happened across it browsing seeds.
50% of plants will contain trace amounts of CBG in that lineup. Anything that was crossed with Subcool's JTR male will have the same profile. Hint hint. Our plant is pure CBG (99.5% of the cannabinoid fraction).

Bodean

Bodean

50% of plants will contain trace amounts of CBG in that lineup. Anything that was crossed with Subcool's JTR male will have the same profile. Hint hint. Our plant is pure CBG (99.5% of the cannabinoid fraction).
Nice congratulations. I thought he was looking for seeds though. My bad. I'm not arguing your point. Was just relaying information I thought might be helpful.

Irish063

Irish063

Nice congratulations. I thought he was looking for seeds though. My bad. I'm not arguing your point. Was just relaying information I thought might be helpful.
you understood my question correctly. I was wondering if they were going to be releasing seeds. Looks like they plan to in the future. Also looks like they will have some flower for sale soon as well.
Thanks of the info.

P

Pitts

Thanks the only thing close to Jack the Ripper I had was Cindy 99 I don't think it helped the movements but I got the dishes done

seth.oregon

seth.oregon

picture.php
picture.php

seth.oregon

seth.oregon

We have made a number of new CBG lines for this summer's R&D field and further increased purity from 100:1 up to 300:1+ on CBGa to THCa ratios. Our most recent tests demonstrate that oil from these ultra-pure varieties can be legally extracted and remain under 0.3% THC (federally legal). Pretty stoked to have this in fields across the US in 2019.

P163 Concentrate
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Anyone know where to source high CBG seed? Although I have heard great things about oregoncbd, I personally can't swing the five thousand seed minimum order.

G

GreenDean

The best CBG strain for me comes down to two strains for indica Alien og and for sativa Mickey kush both have high levels of cbg and are amazing to grow and have unique flavor and effects unlike most indica and sativa strains I have used and grown for several years .

Top Bottom