Center open and looking for meds from RI caregivers

• Thread starter LBH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LBH

LBH

1. The Thomas C Slater Compassion center finally got the ok to purchase excess meds from the c/g's for the opening on the 19th. If you are interested, please contact the center at (401) 274-1000 and ask for the procurement dept to make an appointment. No walk-ins please.

Grow 'em up!!​

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

1. The Thomas C Slater Compassion center finally got the ok to purchase excess meds from the c/g's for the opening on the 19th. If you are interested, please contact the center at (401) 274-1000 and ask for the procurement dept to make an appointment. No walk-ins please.

Grow 'em up!!

just curious but what are you going to be paying for say a top shelf OG? im in cali and was just wondering the difference in prices.

Wavegem

Wavegem

just curious but what are you going to be paying for say a top shelf OG? im in cali and was just wondering the difference in prices.

I know they don't want to pay more than 175 an oz, what I heard was they wanted 125 dollar price range. Lmfao east coast needs to wake up and a massive flood of outdoor needs to hit so they can buy that

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I know they don't want to pay more than 175 an oz, what I heard was they wanted 125 dollar price range. Lmfao east coast needs to wake up and a massive flood of outdoor needs to hit so they can buy that
haha yeah they aint touching no real kill at that price, especially on the east coast where street prices are hella higher than here in cali.

Wavegem

Wavegem

It comes down to uneducation. People just don't know better, I have seen stuff floating around for 200 that looks like my trim bags haha worse cause there are no crystals. It's all wet poorly grown. I have seen it all even moldy shit. You get what you pay for, but people don't know or haven't had the opportunity to see the difference. On the other hand the minority has things down to a t. Black market runs things right out east.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Anybody in rhode island that has purchased meds from this "compassion center" please tell us what you paid. They won't tell you prices and you have to become a member. My guy told me 550 dollars for top shelf, but they have as low as 200. They are a fucking joke, who tells you one thing and does another. They specifically said meds would be priced between 240 and 290. There is also a 30 day consignment to get paid and want to pay 125 an oz no negotiations no matter what it is. All in all they are trying to get rich as fast as they can. ANYBODY who supports them is my enemy. All patients who go there should pull their pants down and bend over before walking in you know what happens next.

B

BlowsTrees

Dont go there. Find a real caregiver who provides top shelf meds for free or at least way cheaper than they could do. They buy oz for 125 and flip resell for more than triple, sometimes more. One of the purchasers there wanted me to run oil for them, so I told him I charge per gram. He hung up on me. They would love to be a Chinese sweat shop paying employes shit while filling there pockets with gold. I will never help them. They completely sold out, they don't care about the patients.

LBH you should be banned for supporting them.

I am really heated man seriously upset.

Wavegem, I am sorry that you feel this way. Considering that you know me personally and have since we were kids, Why you chose this venue instead of a simple phone call I'll never know. Be that as it may, I'll address solely the points in which you made public.

"They buy oz's for $125.00, and flip for more than triple, sometimes more"

Allow me to explain the reasons to not just you, but everyone here so there will be no misconception. First of all, I want to make it clear that I would never discuss any personal matters, whether they be yours, or any other cardholder I would deal with through the center, especially on a public online forum. Since you have spared me the consideration, I will assume you do not oppose me addressing them here as well. For other cardholders who know me, know the details of our conversations and your security is absolutely paramount to myself and anyone else at TCS, and is disclosed to no one.

The pricing point discussed with you is the price that we are able to offer cardholders for medicine that would be considered "overages" or medicine in excess of the "legal" possession limitations set by our law. Also, as you should know being a caregiver, you are permitted according to our law, to recoup solely the costs of operating the garden and not receive a profit. We are offering cardholders an option to remain legal and have an option to receive LEGAL compensation for their OVERAGES. We have quite a few very happy, quality people utilizing this option.

As discussed before, that number is not the final number moving forward, we know the medicine is worth more, it is the starting point in which we can afford to open, and begin to produce REVENUE not profits, to BEGIN THE PROCESS of covering the costs of operating a center of such caliber. Unlike the average caregiver or patient, this facility incurs a cost for 24 hour on site security, patient advisors, management staff,facility payments, taxes (which you do not pay,period.), and a plethora of other ongoing costs.

This does not even account for the 4-5 year period, in which the costs of lobbyists and licensing applications (and the professionals involved to produce them) are all out of pocket and invested by the good will of the people behind the project to see the patients of Rhode Island have safe access to quality medicine. Your ignorance shines best when you say things like " They would love to be running a Chinese sweat shop paying employees shit while filling their pockets with gold" The deal is this, getting to where Slater is today, with doors open, a beautiful building, professionals consulting patients, it did not happen by magic, it happened with money. This is what a center needs in order to be there to service the patients years from now. The center operators and board members are far from filling their pockets with gold. Years far.

So please, spare everyone your one handed arm chair quarter back remarks, when you clearly are uninformed. I for one, and many others there have sacrificed our own wellbeing and kept the straight line while watching other "caregivers" throw up 60-100 light scenes and set up illegal delivery services to patients not assigned to them. SO, when you start to pay taxes, and employ professionals in your commercial building, and go through the hardships that we have gone through to be legitimate and provide the ground floor to work from, perhaps then, your opinion may carry more weight than the drop of water it does now.

Secondary, Our pricing is based on purchasing medicine from other cardholders and re-vending it, while still being viable and AFFORDABLE to the patients we serve. Since you did not offer us more than one week open to figure everything out for you, or bother to ask, our "in house" produced medicine, once we have sufficient time to cultivate it, will be where our "compassionate" pricing can really stand out, with incredible medicine being vended for less than the price of our procured medicine. Additionally, our tracking software prices out the medicine in the quantity you purchase, so if you buy 2 1/8th's or 7 grams of each strain, you pay the price of a quarter not the individual marked price. Bet your "buddy" did not mention that. By the way, there are half ounces of lab tested Diesel for $88.00 dollars. We have given away medicine to our terminally ill patients. Your accusations are bogus and without basis.

Like I told you when we first started discussions, we are not for everyone and we are certainly not for the "caregiver" pumping out ounces all over town and kicking us the scraps of their gardens. We are seeking growers, professionals who wish to move forward within the "industry" we are all aware exists, and actually receive legal compensation for the medicine they will provide to hundreds of patients, and begin solidifying a relationship with us to continue to provide medicine for the long haul. Obviously, those who gave us consideration in the beginning of our endeavors, will be the vendors I am delighted to offer a higher price point on medicine, once it becomes a feasible option, and sooner than later. Not years. We are dependent on the cardholders of our community to meet the needs of the patient base we service given our 99 plant limitations. Who would you think I have an interest in seeing is happy? I won't begin to talk quantity on here, though I think you know who failed whom. And who promised the world, and in the end, delivered nonsense, because of their immaturity and lack of integrity.

"One of there purchasers there wanted me to run oil for them, so I told him I charge per gram, and he hung up on me"

Never were you asked at any point to run oil for TCS. I asked you to do me a personal favor, as friends since childhood, and run my OWN oil and show me the unit. I offered you N-Butane to fill your unit with and keep for doing it. You agreed and then went MIA for 3 days before telling me you would charge me by the gram now. Don't go inflating your ego online like we wanted you to run oil for TCS. I have my own units being made now, thanks. You have growing up to do, as a person, and a grower. I care for you like a brother, but you are acting like an imbecile. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in all you do, though keep your opinions to yourself if they are untrue.

"Don't Go There"

I hope patients do take the time to come see the center. The ones I have had the pleasure of meeting are delighted we are open, and are happy with the pricing and quality. Most of the cardholders vending medicine to us, are quality people who wish to see their overages make a positive impact within the community. Form an opinion based on your experience,
not from caregivers who see the center as a threat to them.

What I say here is my own opinion and in no way reflects that of TCS or its other staff/board members, but if you have further questions regarding our procurement process or medicine I would encourage you to call (401)274-1000 and ask to speak with either Alex (myself) or Joel, our Director of Cultivation. We would be happy to address any questions or concerns. Thank you THCF Community for allowing me the opportunity to correct this clear miscommunication. And feel free to post any questions here and I will do my best to answer them in a timely fashion.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I, for one, am impressed to see an intelligent response by a dispensary discussing all points and assertions made. Refreshing. Thank you, Alex.

B

BlowsTrees

Seamaiden- You're welcome, I felt the issues required addressing and took the opportunity is all. If I can answer anything else in the future, please let me know.

Wavegem, Over stepping is not what I would call your actions. I would say you more threw yourself off the mountain side. You made outrageous claims and false allegations, commented on multiple threads about how we are your ENEMY, and attacked me personally. Your apology holds no value. Truthfully, Good luck to you, and we'll let things end there.

401redrum

401redrum

88 a half???!!!???!!!?? I have spent hundreds of $$'s for months at TCS....Why is this information made available here and no where else??? and how do I go about asking for these "specials", for lack of better words, I would love to know!!!

Kind of upset after reading the posts above. Especially after I was initially told medicine could be acquired for around 250 an OZ. This was prior to their opening,..... on a paper designed to attract patients.... And attract it did.
......Not once have I been able to pay close to 250 an Oz.

And another thing. I have reciepts from the "feel better institute" which show that I have both two 1/8's @ 60 a piece and was charged....60 a piece....on multiple occasions...not once the price of a 1/4 even though that was the total weight of what I bought...

Alex, I wouldnt mind a reply; if you wounldnt mind? I have been a patient signed with this center since its beginning, (on a side note I even tried enrolling as a patient of TCS and the RI DOH sent me a letter, along with my request, stating I have to wait to it actually opens) because I believe in the idea of what a compassion center does.

Wavegem

Wavegem

I should have never apologized to you asshole. These people are scumbags.

**you guys have been warned.

Wavegem

Wavegem

My head hurts just looking at this crap. Anybody that has to write a paper to defend themselves is obvious,
I stay where truth resides coupled by compassion I will continuously help patients in ways that are unknown to larger entities. While you cash out I will cash in takin over the east coast one state at a time.
Your not ready for the super saiyen
Rubber duck for life

Wavegem

Wavegem

Dont go there. Find a real caregiver who provides top shelf meds for free or at least way cheaper than they could do. They buy oz for 125 on a 30 day front and flip resell for more than triple, sometimes more. One of the purchasers there wanted me to run oil for them, so I told him I charge per gram. He hung up on me. They would love to be a Chinese sweat shop paying employes shit while filling there pockets with gold. I will never help them. They completely sold out, they don't care about the patients.

LBH you should be banned for supporting them.

I am really heated man seriously upset.

100% true I don't exaggerate. Not a single thing was made up

high420days

high420days

Supporter
My head hurts just looking at this crap. Anybody that has to write a paper to defend themselves is obvious,
I stay where truth resides coupled by compassion I will continuously help patients in ways that are unknown to larger entities. While you cash out I will cash in takin over the east coast one state at a time.
Your not ready for the super saiyen
Rubber duck for life

Dude, are you alright?

Top Bottom