Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Do you have MS WORD? I was going to use that to write it so you can edit. Your information is priceless because you have more hands on experience. I was listening to microbeman last night and how the idea of indoor no till came about. Those guys are legends. "Why can't we bring the outdoors indoors?" I love it.

brazel

brazel

I chopped my plants down, gonna start something else not sure what thou.
Here's my last pic I took, one plant, cookies I think it was animal I forget. This is a new soil recipe and i was defoliating, two Vero cob 100w each 4000k and I threw two mars lights up for side lighting, one was 100w the other 70w... I think : / ...I like to mess around trying different things but not with my main soil.

also chopped muffin, sour bobble, alien blues, super lemon haze and I forget what the other one was.

20171203 021744

brazel

brazel

Do you have MS WORD? I was going to use that to write it so you can edit. Your information is priceless because you have more hands on experience. I was listening to microbeman last night and how the idea of indoor no till came about. Those guys are legends. "Why can't we bring the outdoors indoors?" I love it.
I think so.
Yeah pretty rad huh

Organikz

Organikz

@brazel
I wanted to address the training question. This is where I train. I would rather the plant flourish unmolested until maturity. I feel at this point hormonal shifts are carried out more efficiently and stunted growth doesn't come into play. Heres how i train. I add these as needed. Makeshift tomatoe cages.
20171216 094745

I install more as I see fit. But shit bro look at that lateral growth kicking in. Coconut water is pushed hard during stretch. Makes this lowers want to go fast Ricky Bobby style

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

@brazel
I wanted to address the training question. This is where I train. I would rather the plant flourish unmolested until maturity. I feel at this point hormonal shifts are carried out more efficiently and stunted growth doesn't come into play. Heres how i train. I add these as needed. Makeshift tomatoe cages.View attachment 764735

I install more as I see fit. But shit bro look at that lateral growth kicking in. Coconut water is pushed hard during stretch. Makes this lowers want to go fast Ricky Bobby style
IMO, I'd start training them young.
Tie the main stem down.
More flex when they young, plus they learn. I actually think it's the exact opposite... hormonal shifts are carried out more efficiently cause they are young and learning. Stunted would be more prone when they older cause it's a sudden change. You want them to start growing them side branches so they don't play catch up later.
I can't think of one example where training is best done when you're older. I'm sure there is one though.
This is just my opinion and a different perspective.
Damn they look good!
Cheers

Organikz

Organikz

IMO, I'd start training them young.
Tie the main stem down.
More flex when they young, plus they learn. I actually think it's the exact opposite... hormonal shifts are carried out more efficiently cause they are young and learning. Stunted would be more prone when they older cause it's a sudden change. You want them to start growing them side branches so they don't play catch up later.
I can't think of one example where training is best done when you're older. I'm sure there is one though.
This is just my opinion and a different perspective.
Damn they look good!
Cheers
Yah I see your logic. As plants develop and mature doesn't stress responses become more elementary. I figured they have established and better equipped for any other stresses. As you said that I think this and opinion. I will test it both ways. On my next run I will start training at a younger age

Organikz

Organikz

Like I said I have a couple years experience hands on. You on the other hand have been doing this since 99 or whenever all the icmag guys started doing it. The plant grows in a completely different fashion so it's a whole different game

Organikz

Organikz

Looking good bro. Where does your runoff water go? Or do you have any?
Thanks Master P. We don't want runoff in organics. Contrary to what primordial sea would like you to believe microbes eat sodium and ammonia. They shit it out in the form of ammonium. Nitrogen is then introduced by nitrogen fixing bacteria. Ammonium nitrite is created. Finally the microbes deconstruct this down to ammonium nitrate.

Salt including sodium is a non-issue if you understand your soil. I know my soil now. We're friends. Right now my soil is saying "I have what I need. Let me go to work!"

Think about it ammonia + sodium = ammonium

Krypto

Krypto

I got the RKS collection waiting. Word is he might release the single cross in 2018. RKS x Guadalajara. He did the NL5 Haze this year.
Well I forgot he was doin that RKS line. Definitely getting that!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks Master P. We don't want runoff in organics. Contrary to what primordial sea would like you to believe microbes eat sodium and ammonia. They shit it out in the form of ammonium. Nitrogen is then introduced by nitrogen fixing bacteria. Ammonium nitrite is created. Finally the microbes deconstruct this down to ammonium nitrate.

Salt including sodium is a non-issue if you understand your soil. I know my soil now. We're friends. Right now my soil is saying "I have what I need. Let me go to work!"

Cool, how much water do you use?

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

You talkin' ta me? Ha ha.
For real brother. Where's thst beem oil recipe ? Was you who posted thst?

Organikz

Organikz

Cool, how much water do you use?
Hehe you will cry. My bed probably uses 5-10 gallons a week. I can get into the reason my bed doesn't use much water but it would take a while. Humus, mulch, microbes, etc.

I use blumat...my 10g pots get a 1/2g every 3 days. Still pick up the pots to check. You notice some will drink faster or maybe the way they're situated where more airflow hits a particular pot. It's more touch and go but I've started you with a good reference.

I water with a Chapin sprayer. Takes a little longer but it ensures even absorption and no run off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom