Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Yah I see your logic. As plants develop and mature doesn't stress responses become more elementary. I figured they have established and better equipped for any other stresses. As you said that I think this and opinion. I will test it both ways. On my next run I will start training at a younger age
Yes and no, yes they handle stress better when they older and stronger but you ain't gonna give them problems that create that stress, you're just training them. LST low stress technique. You're training them not cutting, supercropping or what not. When branches are young you shape them then they grow and become thicker stronger.
I have no doubt about this.

It's not too late right now, pull a couple over and give it a test!

Remember, procrastination is a lot like masturbation, it feels great at first until you realized you just fucked yourself

;)

Farmer P

Farmer P

sounds like you got some Hugelkultur going on. You ever heard of that? I'm thinking of trying it out out in my field. Just bury some wood and put a mound over it and lightly water for the first year and then no more water needed.

Organikz

Organikz

sounds like you got some Hugelkultur going on. You ever heard of that? I'm thinking of trying it out out in my field. Just bury some wood and put a mound over it and lightly water for the first year and then no more water needed.
Yep that's a humus builder.

Organikz

Organikz

Wtf...i was cleaning my plastic with alcohol solution and got worried about fumes. Well i grabbed my limonene solution because I know it dissolves carbonates. Simple all natural goof off home made.

1/2 tsp limonene per quart water. It's a solvent so it's a self emulsifier. It takes up glue from gnat traps like nothing.
20171216 150912
20171216 150856
20171216 151538

Ready to roll baby!

20171216 151702
20171216 154857

Anyway I vacuumed everything including fans and filters. Wiped it down with the limonene solution. Made sure I have no light leaks.

brazel

brazel

Wtf...i was cleaning my plastic with alcohol solution and got worried about fumes. Well i grabbed my limonene solution because I know it dissolves carbonates. Simple all natural goof off home made.

1/2 tsp limonene per quart water. It's a solvent so it's a self emulsifier. It takes up glue from gnat traps like nothing.
View attachment 764813 View attachment 764810 View attachment 764812

Ready to roll baby!

View attachment 764814 View attachment 764811

Anyway I vacuumed everything including fans and filters. Wiped it down with the limonene solution. Made sure I have no light leaks.
Nice and rad find

brazel

brazel

Question... what size of container are you up planting into? 10'x15'
How's your green light working at night?
Since we know plants don't use green light, why do you think they put it in our full spectrum lights? I'm thinking to charge us for one more color.
Don't forget plants need to be in total darkness... moonlight, stars, street light and any other outdoor light don't count.
Shhh don't tell my plants cause they get random 5, 10 and sometimes 15 min of light during total darkness
Oh shit did you realize your plants ain't topped yet! WTF you thinking?

Organikz

Organikz

Question... what size of container are you up planting into? 10'x15'
How's your green light working at night?
Since we know plants don't use green light, why do you think they put it in our full spectrum lights? I'm thinking to charge us for one more color.
Don't forget plants need to be in total darkness... moonlight, stars, street light and any other outdoor light don't count.
Shhh don't tell my plants cause they get random 5, 10 and sometimes 15 min of light during total darkness
Oh shit did you realize your plants ain't topped yet! WTF you thinking?
Funny you mention that. Go talk to your buddy Jeremy at BAS for up pricing grid wall panels and selling them as premade scrogs. It's a good idea though.

brazel

brazel

Funny you mention that. Go talk to your buddy Jeremy at BAS for up pricing grid wall panels and selling them as premade scrogs. It's a good idea though.
Haha I posted on cityfarming's page I think. But I posted he's now all business. He sells all kinds of shit that we wouldn't use!
I was just looking at those screens yesterday and noticed he had a link to Michael Segal on the scrog page

Organikz

Organikz

He put together a flood tray, a bag of rocks, some scrap pieces of conduit, zip ties, old grid wall panels, and now sells it as a kit.

Organikz

Organikz

So 1 night in 12/12 and they already stink. I walked in like "Hello!". I will let those bud sets come in and get back to it. I will be busy rigging in the mean time.

Top Bottom