Cheap 600w Led Grow

• Thread starter Mullpig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joe.Grow

Very nice turn around with comparing the two. Looks like you’ve got it handled well.

Are you planning on flushing it from here on out?

Mullpig

Mullpig

Very nice turn around with comparing the two. Looks like you’ve got it handled well.

All organic grow this one joe.
Has only had 2 doses of nitrosol a organic plant food and a few doses of seasol in flower.
She just gets rain water other than that. It's my first go indoors.
Got 4 males and was left with this

Mullpig

Mullpig

Was keen to try and get the nugs nice and big and dense.. don't really know the way to go about it tho..
and don't want to spoil her lol

J

Joe.Grow

Looks very good, lots of tricombs! They look plenty healthy nute wise. What’s the plan here on out? Any idea on how many more weeks?

Mullpig

Mullpig

Looks very good, lots of tricombs! They look plenty healthy nute wise. What’s the plan here on out? Any idea on how many more weeks?
My plan is to go and get some nute high in p and k today and blast it a few times before harvest I want to try and fatten these buds up
Other than that the plan is to keep on waiting until
The right time.
I'd say another 4 weeks

Mullpig

Mullpig

Got some potash liquid fert yesterday and some medium acting phosphorus fert balls.
Here's a pic of one of the tops :)
Pretty happy with how she's looking.
Will see if the fertilisers I gave it yesterday boosts her up much.

IMG 0678
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Got some potash liquid fert yesterday and some medium acting phosphorus fert balls.
Here's a pic of one of the tops :)
Pretty happy with how she's looking.
Will see if the fertilisers I gave it yesterday boosts her up much.

She's beautiful. Love her structure. Very nice grow Mullpig. +subbed

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Is that a shopping bag you started her in? What a brilliant idea. Talk about a super cheap smartpot.

Just looked up your light on Amazon. I was looking at something close to that when I decided to go COB earlier this year. If it were a little more efficient I would have gone with it but I needed something super low power so I could run it on a small solar system. Still, that's a lot of light for $150 and I like the veg/bloom switch. Pretty cool.

Mullpig

Mullpig

She's beautiful. Love her structure. Very nice grow Mullpig. +subbed
Thanks @ smithsjunk!
I topped her at about 5 nodes and done some lst to get her the way she looks. Good genetics with this strain, pretty quick grower and it has a lovely aroma about her.
I've been following your grows and they all look lovely and big!
She's only small but it's better than nothing.
I wish I took some cuttings off her now though.

Mullpig

Mullpig

Is that a shopping bag you started her in? What a brilliant idea. Talk about a super cheap smartpot.

Just looked up your light on Amazon. I was looking at something close to that when I decided to go COB earlier this year. If it were a little more efficient I would have gone with it but I needed something super low power so I could run it on a small solar system. Still, that's a lot of light for $150 and I like the veg/bloom switch. Pretty cool.
Yeah I got this light from eBay for $159 au. I'm in Australia.
Stoked with what it's done so far.
I done some research and the meizhi seemed the best in my opinion.
No faults with it as yet and doesn't run hot at all.
Haha yess that's just a coles shopping bag I started her in, she really took off in that bag, I had others in black bags but the green one seemed to be better, must have been more airflow.
The lights not too bad on consumption, my bill only went up about $150 over winter time for 3 months and that was running a fan heater in the tent too.
I had 5 earlier on but had a bad run and 4 went male.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks @ smithsjunk!
I topped her at about 5 nodes and done some lst to get her the way she looks. Good genetics with this strain, pretty quick grower and it has a lovely aroma about her.
I've been following your grows and they all look lovely and big!
She's only small but it's better than nothing.
I wish I took some cuttings off her now though.

Thank you!

I hear you about the cuts. I've never grown beans from a legit breeder before this year and didn't expect such differing traits from seed to seed. I wish I would have been able to get the clones rooted that I took from BIC#1 but luckily the two seeds I had left appear to have similar genetics to it. I am looking forward to seeing what the cross of Banana Ice Cream x Royal Nepal Kush (x Chocolate Diesel) comes out like. I sure hope the second RNK ends up female. Would be nice to have femmed beans. But either way I'm breeding the BIC x RNK and if both RNK are male I'll make fem beans from their female offspring.

Beginning the flip tomorrow. Furthest I've ever gone on an indoor grow so far (aside from helping with large greenhouse grows).

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah I got this light from eBay for $159 au. I'm in Australia.
Stoked with what it's done so far.
I done some research and the meizhi seemed the best in my opinion.
No faults with it as yet and doesn't run hot at all.
Haha yess that's just a coles shopping bag I started her in, she really took off in that bag, I had others in black bags but the green one seemed to be better, must have been more airflow.
The lights not too bad on consumption, my bill only went up about $150 over winter time for 3 months and that was running a fan heater in the tent too.
I had 5 earlier on but had a bad run and 4 went male.

Yup, if RNK#2 goes female it'll be the first out of four this year. I know how you feel.

Mullpig

Mullpig

Thank you!

I hear you about the cuts. I've never grown beans from a legit breeder before this year and didn't expect such differing traits from seed to seed. I wish I would have been able to get the clones rooted that I took from BIC#1 but luckily the two seeds I had left appear to have similar genetics to it. I am looking forward to seeing what the cross of Banana Ice Cream an Royal Nepal Kush (x Chocolate Diesel) come out like. I sure hope the second RNK ends up female. Would be nice to have femmed beans. But either way I'm breeding the BIC x RNK and if both RNK are male I'll make fem beans from their female offspring.

Beginning the flip tomorrow. Furthest I've ever gone on an indoor grow so far (aside from helping with large greenhouse grows).
I'm in the same boat matey, never grown seeds from a breeder, these were some seeds I had put away for a few years.
Have done a few outdoor grows just for personal use. It gets cold where I'm from so thought I'd try an indoor grow. It's been great fun so far.
What lights did you go for and what did they set you back?
Fingers crossed your RNK goes fem for you!
The flips where the fun starts ;)

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm in the same boat matey, never grown seeds from a breeder, these were some seeds I had put away for a few years.
Have done a few outdoor grows just for personal use. It gets cold where I'm from so thought I'd try an indoor grow. It's been great fun so far.
What lights did you go for and what did they set you back?
Fingers crossed your RNK goes fem for you!
The flips where the fun starts ;)

I live at near 3k feet (1 kilo) in the Sierra Nevada mountains, Northern California. Not quite to the regular snow line but we get hit with a few feet (1m+) of snow sometimes. Last winter was very cold for here. Couldn't even get warm standing in the sun all day. Then we had a month of 100F+(38c) days during the summer.

I bought a single CF Grow 100w(actually 67w) Cree CXB3590 COB without a dimmer, $159. Then bought a 2x 100w CXB3590 w/dimmer, $318. The 100w plugs into the 200w, daisy-chain style. (Basic 300w fixture $299 on Amazon now by another builder. The CF Grow lights are much cheaper on Alibaba and the new ones have digital controls, timers, and temp sensors.)

61DeSb4WmOL AC SL1500
71gy8cbSg9L AC SL1500

Top Bottom