Check Out This Canadian Gov Weed Folks

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I've bought weed from a local dispensary a couple times. Paid $12-15/gram when I wasn't growing. I did that twice. After that I said fuck this shit i'm getting back in the game. I had gorilla glue and it was so bad I used it all to make rosin.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You never no the road life takes you down. A little 1Diesel1 history, evil step mom told me old man it’s either me or her well I lost that battle. Pops never had any balls been on my own since 14 years young.

Oh jeez, thats fucked. Basically the same thing happened to me when I was 16 then again when I was 18 although I didn't mind then. Was homeless for about a year though. Lived in a tent for 6 months until I got with my wife. We've been married now for 19 (going on 20) years. We were together for a couple years before getting married.

My dad has only seen my 15 and 12 year old daughters once. My mom has never met them.

I find some of that generation to be deplorable POS human beings. They were spoiled rotten by their parents so they became all about themselves and their happiness. I've seen it far too often. I won't say they are all like that but many of them were exactly like that. And they have the nerve to bitch about millennials being entitled, pfft.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This helps my point.. the gov should make more room for guys like me and @1diesel1 do make a living and pay our taxes. Let’s be real I ain’t gonna be a astronaut and I like eating and having a home
Bravo Brother, well said!!!
I don’t bust my ass everyday rolling out of bed at 4am and get home after 3:30 typically and raise 2 kids and keep 2 acres of property in order and grow my own weed to smoke some shit some super rich New Yorker that rolled into town to fire up a dirt weed grow in my back yard to sell to the masses on top of the fucking tax the state threw on top all that bullshit!!!
Rant over thanks @UncleRomulus !!!!

gwheels

gwheels

I had some of the OCS weed. They called it all kinds of stupid things like reflect and dawn. I ended up getting 4 strains (2 of which were sour kush). I had to see what it was like. It was

BONE dry...One vendor had a boveda pack in it and that couldnt fix it. The boveda pack went in my 1 cup mason jar of Malawai X Panama and made it fresh as the day it was harvested so it aint the boveda pack.

Hard to roll due to the baby powder consistency.

Harsh....black ash burning shit. Poor cure. Quick as you can get it to market.

And it is stupid expensive. 8 to 15 a gram. And the 15 a gram is not a landrace that took 6 months to flower so it doesn't make sense to me.

My 5 foot tent will get me 14 to 18 dollar an oz product that is better in every way. It helped me to bang my grow your own drum.

The only way legalization works for the regular person is if you grow your own.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

You guys like how much packaging they use on a .5g preroll?
Can u chuck that into the pacific when ur done?
Google gyre off coast of California.
Made me queezy. Some species males have female hormones because the plastic the Mediterranean bottlenose dolphin.
Now that explains why there are so many hgbtq around!!

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

I find it strange how many people are buying this shit. I'm a sheet metal mech and right now I'm building a few of these government pot farms. Each of them are already sold there first year of product. Mind you they aren't the biggest of farms but having 3 or four buildings pumping out a 100 pounds every week of shit weed just blows my mind, and to think that these places are small scale.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I graduated 9th grade with .45 gpa and even I can grow better weed then that! LMFAO!!

When dude said "***** is all about quantity and we're all about quality, so it's a perfect match", I about fell out. That's some bullsh*t. Total sales technique I used to use. Make a negative look like a positive. After I caught that all I could hear was, "Over here we have some BS BS BS..., and these are 2 weeks into BS BS BS..., our lights are on BS BS BS..., we grow them in BS BS BS..." That one room with, I think it was White Walker, he said was two weeks into flower. I call bullsh*t. It looked at least 5-6 weeks to me. I bet their backers are publicly traded. That looked like the soooo many other cookie cutter stock investor marketing videos I went through back when I was valuating mining stocks.

gwheels

gwheels

A 4 plant limit can add up to a lot if you have space. 4 oz is 1300 from the gov..

An hlg or timber in a 4 x 4 pays for itself first grow. All in

My 5 footer with light and filters was maybe 800 all in...

Seems like a no brainer to me.

I might have to start a you tube channel.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

A 4 plant limit can add up to a lot if you have space. 4 oz is 1300 from the gov..

An hlg or timber in a 4 x 4 pays for itself first grow. All in

My 5 footer with light and filters was maybe 800 all in...

Seems like a no brainer to me.

I might have to start a you tube channel.
Ya growing weed is ok I guess lol

Top Bottom