Cheese Autoflower Strain.

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here's another autoflower that I just started. All I know its called Cheese. I don't know what strain of Cheese. A friend gave me a couple of seeds. She's 12 days old. Looking real good!!
Cheese autoflower strain
Cheese autoflower strain 2

str8smokn

str8smokn

Wow, that looks JUST LIKE Serahims BRB I grew out last year. No joke! Amazing stuff

I hope he's doing alright,I haven't heard from him since the cup challenge started. Then he was injured in a accident and that was last I heard of.
I would love to get another shot with his (Treacle ) that was the best Auto I have grown. Smell,structure,taste ,and high was on point all with dense buds..
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Is she that dark of green in regular lights?
You might be pushing the nitrogen limits on her if so.
STR8
She's green!! All she is getting is the reverse osmosis water. It has some nice full growth. I'll keep ya posted. Peace Out..

Panacea79

Panacea79

I hope he's doing alright,I haven't heard from him since the cup challenge started. Then he was injured in a accident and that was last I heard of.
I would love to get another shot with his (Treaacciaccident ) that was the best Auto I have grown. Smell,structure,taste ,and high was on point all with dense buds..
STR8
Shit, really? What kind of accident? Yeah, that Brb was a BEAST! !! I think I pulled about 8 oz off the ONE plant! !

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here's some new pic's of the Cheese Strain. This is supposed to be an autoflower. So I tried something. I fimmed he or she. lolol. Also @str8smokn here is the baby Auto Assassin. She looks to have all 4 new growths. Its in a 3 gallon pot.
20160724 152448
20160724 152212
20160724 152233
20160724 152559

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hopefully you didn't hurt yield with that fim. I really only recommend topping big auto strains and in hydro where you get huge plants. Be interesting to see how she turns out.

Top Bottom