cheese x grow tent = a disaster.

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

me and my friend thought it would be a good idea to have a few spliffs of cheese before we assembled my grow tent,never again would i do something as stupid as that 2 hours it took we must of assembled it about 5 times it was upside down and everything.wish i would of recorded it. it would of been a instant hit on you tube.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

me and my friend thought it would be a good idea to have a few spliffs of cheese before we assembled my grow tent,never again would i do something as stupid as that 2 hours it took we must of assembled it about 5 times it was upside down and everything.wish i would of recorded it. it would of been a instant hit on you tube.

sounds familiar:itwasntme

S

Skunkenstein

Another Grow Tent Victim...

I was was of the unfortunate that purchased a grow tent, sounded like a great idea at the time.I had the perfect space, so I bought the Sun-hut Brand,the dimensions were ideal.I even got a 600w Hps cooltube set w/new ballast.Bought a 4in.Hurricane fan,carbon can-fan,ect.ect. About a thousand bucks total...After just a few days I started to noticing this neon looking yellowing on the leaves.I went crazy checking,and double checking everything..started doubting myself:headbang:Finally I felt the tent was to blame.So I took one of my plants to a friends set-up..which is totally Dialed in.The plant was thriving there, no problem.Thats when I started hearing about the ''Gasing-Off'' problem on the IC website.The radiation from the HPS lights reacts with a polymer in the inside lining of the tent..which in turn gives off the chemical DIOXIN...cANCER causing agent.As soon as I found that out, down came the tent.So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the damn thing..the local shop told me I was NUTS.They have'nt had any complaints!! I even gave them a print out with all the info..and they still continue to sell the Product..all the while I'm ''out'' my 300 bucks !!

wambam123

wambam123

ok

yer ok mate so that story sounds like you have been on the cheese too.

S

Skunkenstein

Yeah the kind that is made with ice and fine mesh screens..haha!!:rock

F

foreverherb

i had the same prob setting it up, i built the frame then couldn't get the cover over then realized you gotta build it inside...:giggle

pura

pura

sorry to hear that,i stopped using tents,first time using them there was an over-heat and killed some moms,my fault too,but just taking caution after that,hope everything works out.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAH................all too familiar.................gotta be smarter than the equipment folks...................tents are great..........closets are great..........SPACE is great........just gotta use it right!

bf

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ive been stoned of cheese and i fucked up all my extractor fans, i have air blowing out of my carbon filters and air taken out through my extractor without a filter and the house stunk of cheese bud lol

F

FastForward

you think that's bad....my mates were setting up their first tent, had the requisite pre-doing-anything-schmoke, and couldn't work out why their tent was INFLATING (positive pressure). Stoney fuckwits needed another mate to go over and to show them which way round extractors go... ;)

H

HoldenMcNiel

You think that's bad, I'm an impatient Viking and all by myself. I was setting up my 4x4 the day it got here because I already had plants to flip in it and I wanted to start flowering.
Anyway I didn't realize the thing unzips to give room for the polls and I kept thinking "Gosh this is hard/tight!" I was hot and frustrated trying to force it and Then.... Riiiiiiippp
:(
I tore that thing a new tent hole. lol
Taped it up and it's still good but still.

Top Bottom