Chem Cookies #3

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Chem cookies 3

This clone is a month old clone from the sickest grower I've ever seen pictures from and to top it off he is one of the most humble of growers I've had the pleasure to interact with!

Thanks again

P.s
I'm not sure if he wanted his identity revealed so I'll just leave it at that yall are just going to have to believe it's verified!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

She trying to tell me something...every transplant she's had the best roots system in the tent but not a lot of vegetation (compared to white bubba and red dragon which have gone threw same everything), so the cutting$ I take from her are going to go into bigger containers and less transplants and maybe less direct light and maybe a lil extra water.....

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Good to see your in tune with what them ladies needs are... They both finicky strains to begin with IMHO. Looks right on point for a happy and healthy harvest. Cheers mi amigo.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0264 1

I moved the c4gsc3 down there bottom left hand corner out from direct light ....it was right under a fluorescent most it's life and then I put it under this 600mh for about two weeks and I don't think it liked that so I'm checking if she has something else to say....@MakinGoo thanks for sharing so much on your Cookie thread and the farm. Im trying to apply some stuff I learned on your thread it's just so long it's hard to find everything I should have made notes.

sixstring

sixstring

When are you thinking you will flower the chemcookie bro? I got a few that are ready, just waiting on space in my flower room so maybe tomorrow night for at least one.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's tuff... I want some cuttings and maybe one more transplant ....I really wanted to see a big yield but I may need to work on the veg better or bite the bullet and run her outside and flower cuttings inside? I don't have a plan yet
When are you thinking you will flower the chemcookie bro? I got a few that are ready, just waiting on space in my flower room so maybe tomorrow night for at least one.
How big of container you got her in, under how much light , and long in veg??? Maybe we could compare results , you from seed or cutting

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Oh ya mines a cookie leaner how about yours @sixstring , you got a thread on her?

sixstring

sixstring

I have 5 going from seed.they are all still vegging, maybe 9 weeks now and 2 are in 7 gal pots and pretty much ready to flower. Those 2 must be cookie leaners because they are way taller than the other 3 girls.i put up some pics in my grow log but they are prolly a few pages back now.i veg under t5 the whole way, ill get some pics up whenI toss these 2 big ones into flower soon.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have 5 going from seed.they are all still vegging, maybe 9 weeks now and 2 are in 7 gal pots and pretty much ready to flower. Those 2 must be cookie leaners because they are way taller than the other 3 girls.i put up some pics in my grow log but they are prolly a few pages back now.i veg under t5 the whole way, ill get some pics up whenI toss these 2 big ones into flower soon.
Ah ic...the taller ones are probably c4 no? I think Chemdog 4 is more vigorous then Gsc? And the seeds are fem right rev. Gsc? I should know but I been getting baked and there's so much info out there and I end up asking a bunch of questions anyhow

sixstring

sixstring

Hahaha, im pretty confused on shit to bro.i always see the gsc get tall and lanky so I just figure the taller.ones are gsc leaners lol.the only chems I have run have been kinda on the short side and real stocky or wide with very little stretch in flower.not sure how these were made but I think they are femmed, or im real lucky getting 5 out of 5 females :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hahaha, im pretty confused on shit to bro.i always see the gsc get tall and lanky so I just figure the taller.ones are gsc leaners lol.the only chems I have run have been kinda on the short side and real stocky or wide with very little stretch in flower.not sure how these were made but I think they are femmed, or im real lucky getting 5 out of 5 females :)
Sounds like your more experienced then I on Chemdog um barely growing out my first chems 5 beans so im learning I just havebt read as much negativity about chems vigor as I have gsc but I can see how taller doesn't mean more vigorous then wide and bushy lol man I'm sampling cookies supposeably grown by rare dankness krew ...and it's got me....:cigar:

Top Bottom