Chem Cookies #3

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0448
Not the most ideal conditions but handling what mother nature is dealing her!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I've been having trouble cloning the cookie leaner cross Phenos. They like to be extremely dry. Like in my peat cubes light tan in color. Then a good soak. And maybe once more is all for like 2 weeks

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

These ones clone like a champ.....I haven't had luck with white bubba though so I've decided to Nick her up with Jim Ortegas Kush #1

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Right on waayne I may give one more shot....this Devine cookie cross though is so resilient and roots aggressive and goes right in to veg aggressive also. I'm stoked I'll get another run with this one :D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0425
She's stretchy even in my weird veg schedule.... I think I'll put her right under the ligh and see if that chills her out, if that don't work I'll start pinching the stem

S

Seed Buyer

Been following this thread for a minute waiting for the flowering shots. Keep us posted please.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No problem.....just a lil background recap ...this is the mother plant of mine which is a gifted clone not too far from the seed more then likely 1st gen and clones have successfully and vigorously rooted, this plant above has been through hell and back and not by choice...life's curveballs, long story short it's been rootbounded, chopped up for clones, overwatered and bounced back quick, nute burned and bounced back quick , too close and too far from light, been hardened off to finish outside, didn't get the greenhouse up so brought back inside to finish which I think is six more weeks of flower possibly 4 just aguess.....any harvest is much appreciated but bottom line this plant is super resilient and never was stunted through the Bullshit, jus slowed down a bit......to be continued

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
You got one thing right. Wayne is one of the kindest, humble and most generous folks I've ever had the pleasure of meeting online or off! One of the most talented growers I know as well. @wayne. Much respect brother!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You got one thing right. Wayne is one of the kindest, humble and most generous folks I've ever had the pleasure of meeting online or off! One of the most talented growers I know as well. @wayne. Much respect brother!
Enough respect to think of his humility when when I'm running low of my own! One day I see my self in a chief session smoking back to back waaynes favs with a group of stoners (including waayne hopefully) lit out of our minds trying to analyze the smoke knowing well that waayne had us levitated from the first hit of the first round....

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Good to see you positive, and growing Brother CaveMan! I hear this cross is something to smoke onto. Positive youll love this up righteous.

And pretty sure waayne moonlights as a canna ambassador to the gods, dudes knowledge is steep and deep. You gave me a reason to peek back in on the farm.

Tmb
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Been following this thread for a minute waiting for the flowering shots. Keep us posted please.
Looking good Caveman! She souds like a real trooper!
Waayne is definitely all of the above!
I'll be putting pics up of this beautiful gift atleast once a week as she expresses more of herself!
Danks for the interest fellow farmers....peace and cookie grease!
Good to see you positive, and growing Brother CaveMan! I hear this cross is something to smoke onto. Positive youll love this up righteous.

And pretty sure waayne moonlights as a canna ambassador to the gods, dudes knowledge is steep and deep. You gave me a reason to peek back in on the farm.

Tmb
Respect
Positive vibes bro Dank you very much and the farm is a great place as always just trying to be as open minded as possible, positive and non- competitive......trying to harmonize with nature and thank God I don't take things as personal as when I was younger and not as defensive also :cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom