Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

No, never had straight Chemdog D...it would be more for breeding projects.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No, never had straight Chemdog D...it would be more for breeding projects.
That's cool butt she will only bring strength to the table. Giesel "Chemdog D x mass super skunk" is my favorite Chemdog D cross but she is just as picky as Chemdog D which sucks. Best second high of the day for me I've ever tried. First high is still to strong even with the diluted high from the skunk.

Krypto

Krypto

Got it! :-)....you going to hit it with the NL, skunk, or whatever and lemme check em out.

Krypto

Krypto

Have you ever smoked Chemdog D? There's a number of strains I'd rather smoke then Chemdog D... picky plant, stinks like a rotten asshole the high is to strong for most and they won't enjoy it.

Krypto

Krypto

That's cool butt she will only bring strength to the table. Giesel "Chemdog D x mass super skunk" is my favorite Chemdog D cross but she is just as picky as Chemdog D which sucks. Best second high of the day for me I've ever tried. First high is still to strong even with the diluted high from the skunk.
I said that I hadn't actually ever smokes Chemdog D... buds I lived in the Bay Area from 97 - 04 and I know that I've smoked some ton of legit Chemdog. Be at the Chemdog 91 or the D or Sour Diesel the early OG Kush stuff. All the game-changers... The 20% + THC strains, the strains that had tterpene profiles people are still having a hard time describing after 30 years! the finish on some of these strains that just stays with you 4 minutes literally. It was either Chemdog or sour diesel or one of the OG cuts had out there in Redwood City City. And you could not stop smacking your lips for minutes on end. I'm just trying to get my MMJ Garden together 4 my wife and I. And then hopefully eventually for other people too. I need a sativa dominant OG strain I'm thinking Fire OG... a couple Chem strains 1 citiva dominant one Indica dominant. And then a classic daytime sativa Kali Mist Blue Dream green crack... and then probably GDP or Grape Ape or afgooey. I don't know Kama just rambling. Ouch!

wesk

wesk

I said that I hadn't actually ever smokes Chemdog D... buds I lived in the Bay Area from 97 - 04 and I know that I've smoked some ton of legit Chemdog. Be at the Chemdog 91 or the D or Sour Diesel the early OG Kush stuff. All the game-changers... The 20% + THC strains, the strains that had tterpene profiles people are still having a hard time describing after 30 years! the finish on some of these strains that just stays with you 4 minutes literally. It was either Chemdog or sour diesel or one of the OG cuts had out there in Redwood City City. And you could not stop smacking your lips for minutes on end. I'm just trying to get my MMJ Garden together 4 my wife and I. And then hopefully eventually for other people too. I need a sativa dominant OG strain I'm thinking Fire OG... a couple Chem strains 1 citiva dominant one Indica dominant. And then a classic daytime sativa Kali Mist Blue Dream green crack... and then probably GDP or Grape Ape or afgooey. I don't know Kama just rambling. Ouch!
Dude, nice ramblin ramble.

H

hzd

Hello Folks. Wow - What a thread.
I hope some people are still here reading...
cuz I am about to blow this thread up.
I have read every word of every post in this beast of a thread.
(It is a crazy snow day here MA = Alaska-chustts... today LOL)

So. I read. and read and read and then get to the pictures.
Now I know some stuff, compared to most I could say;
I know my stuff. I have been in the scene for over 10 years.
Have connections in and used to live in Humboldt, CA.

Up there there is crazy 'Headband' strain that is,
next to impossible to get ahold of if you don't know the right people.
I smoke it every day and is very much an OG x SourD/SSkunk
you can just tell - that is it. hands down.

now.. more important...
is this post from MrFever
and this part in particular and it's implications...
"The SOURDIESEL is actually a sensi seeds 1986 Super Skunk grown out in VA for a while, brought to Mass. and a herm flowered this skunk and these accidental seeds were grown out in Albany and NYC and renamed the SourDiesel. (ps- Diesel is 91 Chemdog just renamed) Og Kush is Chemdog renamed when it made its way to the west coast."

According to MrFever - the true "Chemdog" strain - forget about what we think or want to think - Chemdog and - west coast loved "OG Kush" are actually the same thing. both are the "King of Pop" so to speak.

Here is where the rubber meets the road.

In NorCal - I was connected to 2 crews - they were not at all connected or linked asides "myself". On the one hand was a crew holding "Blue Dream" and others... but when they gave me their "headband" it was an imposter. How did I know, because I had the real deal sitting at home. Strains get confused all the time, I was running what I was told be "woody kush" turned out to be "green crack' - was told this and confirmed it when I came across the real woody - cant be mistaken - same with - the real HeadBand-

Im getting there guys.
to be cont...

H

hzd

The crew that had the BD (BlueDream) has a nasty grower - he had quite a rep 10 years ago in NorCal. Anyway - he is my boy and that is all I will say. Regardless, He had a growers cut of some "Larry Lemmon OG Kush" - Now I have read quite a bit on this strain as well and I believe the "Larry Lemmon" to be the grower and the - strain to have been "OG Kush" - just so happened there is a hint of lemon flavor to the finish. Well - here is the thing.

I have been coveting "Chemdog"
I love what I thought the strain to be, from what I have been given before.
now I think I have realized I have been being given Chemdog 91, and not the Original.
Why. well I am getting there.
Again, living in MA, and knowing people who "know" someone, who knows the person "Chemdog" --- It can become frustrating not getting your hands on the strain when you are one connection away. so coveted and protected - "right"

but see. here is the thing "OG Kush" is not "AS" protected on the west coast.
So as I sit here in MA, trying to find Chemdog - I just so happen to be running one fine lady of what other than the growers cut of "Larry Lemmon OG Kush"

so as I read this thread, and read this thread, becoming frustratded readin about VT, I finally get to pictures.

OMG.

I asked my wife, she don't know anything from anything. I asked her to look at the photos posted in this thread that someone posted - she said its the lady I have in my room right now. I can tell clear as day. Clear as day -

The strain I have been wanting to get ahold of this whole time, was right here in my room, like Wizard of OZ.

I will take photos later tonight for someone to tell me what they think.

I need someone who really knows - how different are Chemdog and like Chemdog 91 - or - ChemSis?

Anyway - I hope this thread is still alive because I want someone to weigh in on some of the pics I am gonna post a bit later in the day.

Sorry if this was a bit dis-jointed. Im just really confused and excited at the same time.

Lethal_Rx
MA grower w/ Humboldt Roots

Headband from Humboldt glass blowing community
not the 707 but called the 808 by most I believe.
BlueDream and LarryLemmon from PA crew in Arcata/Mcville

H

hzd

can anyone tell me is this Chemdog? the real original Chemdog? not 91 or Sis or anything else??? Pic of plant in veg and flwr on the way...

IMG 2658
IMG 2663
IMG 2662
souf69

souf69

Chemdog D in veg. This marble pattern lets you know its the D pheno I do believe. In bloom its got a rank smell, cant miss it.

IMG 20170314 110454
H

hzd

@souf69

this is mine in early veg
i know this thing has been cloned millions of times
shoots out 3 fan leaf sets almost all the time.
anyway
you tell me buddy...
does this look like the same thing to you?

IMG 2666
IMG 2669
IMG 2671
souf69

souf69

@souf69

anyway
you tell me buddy...
Imo it does not my man, although I could b wrong. She has some sorta virus that causes marbling.

william76

william76

@souf69

anyway
you tell me buddy...
Iv 1 in flower if u need a pic!76

H

hzd

Im pretty sure the 91 is the original man
Right - Duhh...
Like I said. I got a little excited and confused
from all the reading and then my possible revelation once I saw the pictures.
I was also like, literally; shaking when I was typing that out. LOL.

so I guess what I meant to say is:
" the 91' one (the "real" original) - not 'sis' or 'D'
its weird - now that I think of it
that could have influenced the name OG,
on the west coast, it could have become
-the original- just because of the 'sis' and 'D'...
and all the others etc.

Well..
I guess I am curious if people can weigh in on the possibility that the following is correct.
"Og Kush is Chemdog renamed when it made its way to the west coast"
per MrFever and other sources. http://weedyard.com/Strains/Chem91.html
and if that is the case:
Larry Lemmon OG
could actually be the same strain as
the infamous impossible to get ahold of
Chemdog
That cut that I have been dying to get my hands on. LOL
Is that same finicky, lanky, sexy lady, that I think I actually have right in my room.
traveled from MA to CA and then now back to MA under a new name 25 years later.
No wonder my version has funky leaf sets, its been being cloned again and again,
since the very beginning of time...
(even more proof its the same king of pop, not some cheap vegas impersonation.)

I know that I have -
learned this in the past - heard it in the past - been told it - read about it -
Chemdog, the original 91 version - is OG kush. the "real" og kush.
I guess what I am trying to do right now.
Here and now is to prove it with photos.
Photos of my " 'Larry Lemmon' OG Kush" a verified growers cut of CA - OG Kush.
that I hope to match to the one's posted earlier in the thread of true Chemdog.

stay tuned.
only a few hours left.
I am so excited.
its like a space ship is taking off or something.

H

hzd

Imo it does not my man, although I could b wrong. She has some sorta virus that causes marbling.
I am confused. You said "Chemdog D"
did you mean the 4th seed?
or did you mean 'Chemdog 91' aka. Chemdog

Sorry. I want to be 100% clear I/am we/are 100%clear.
also, not to be rude
but I am not really interested in anything but the 'Chemdog' aka Chemdog 91.

H

hzd

none of the pic's
posed by:
greenboot nov 8, 2015
have any green/yellow virus coloring in them
and his say Chemdog 91

Latest posts

Top Bottom