Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I had a relative who worked at fishkill Ny ibm for 25 yrs..............those boys puff connisuer quality flowers and can/could afford them back them! I DISTINCTLY remember super light green chemmy/diesel that wouldnt be let go of for less than 60 for 3 grams like 2006-2008ish up here. the prob is it disapeered, and most who like to puff up here are too ignorant or paranoid to realize that networking with other gardeners helps the varietals in many ways imho.
Some dudes board their shit bro. i got gifted StarDog F2s, I'm going to go to the next level and pay it fwd.

OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

I've grown the ISP's Insane Chemdog 91 and really liked it. Never had the actual cut of Chemdog 91. So no point of reference for comparison. But ISP's was very stinky, sour, fuely, some phenos had a burnt rubber smell, and were almost too potent for me. I only smoke it on nights and weekends.

Wildill

Wildill

I've grown the ISP's Insane Chemdog 91 and really liked it. Never had the actual cut of Chemdog 91. So no point of reference for comparison. But ISP's was very stinky, sour, fuely, some phenos had a burnt rubber smell, and were almost too potent for me. I only smoke it on nights and weekends.
I just popped some of the Insane Chemdog 91 bx good to know I have something to look forward too.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

For sure! My strain Wild Cherry was successfully used to abort horrible withdrawal symptoms including the pain, stress and sweating! That's what we are all about and we were the first company to breed strains specifically for being a pharmaceutical replacement!

as someone who has got off opiates it good to hear others are too.

chris.

Marejuana

Marejuana

Lorax... I just want to double-check to make sure that you're being a sincere. LOL Chemdog or Chemdog as I always spell it. Let me just say this... If you like super potent connoisseur grade cannabis with a finish that literally coats your entire mouth to the point that you cannot stop smacking your lips for several seconds. Then you'll like the Chem. And the story that goes with it in my opinion needs to be made into a movie. Hands down the most influential cannabis strain since skunk#1 of course it's not for everyone. Some people don't like the sour diesel a kind of smell butt, I've had some Chemdog strains that makes roadkill skunk smell like yard clippings. And I think whoever they are LOL. But I think they finally the sting you distinguished dad's Chemdog is not related to OG Kush which has been the consensus for like the last 20 years. A fabulous strain I would love to get ahold of just some straight Chemdog. But that's almost impossible unless you know somebody in that Circle. I had a guy in Springfield that said he was going to give me a pack of star dog and of course we never did. Jerk! Now I think I'm probably going to go with Tomahawk from Greenpoint. The fuzz from Bodhi is another one that I want for Christmas. But if Greenpoint can never get it back in stock the stardawg BX as well I'll get... I didn't know about the rest you guys but I think this guy is messing with me :)
Definitely going to be searching for Chen strains at the clubs. Hopefully I'll be able to find some true chem to be able to corroborate your experience

Latest posts

Top Bottom