Chem91 And Chem91 Skva,whats The Difference?

• Thread starter bionicthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bionicthumb

could anyone who trulyn knows tell me what is the difference between the che 91 cut and the Chemdog 91 skva cut?
im pretty sure they are different cuts....

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

skunk va is just the name of a forum member who had the real deal confirmed cut off chem dawg himself ,so if u get the skunk va it's just the verified cut of Chemdog 91 but there's the jb cut of Chemdog 91 which is a different cut I'm sure.i heard it's not as dense as the original 91 cut.iv never had the skunk va.its the harder to get and more sought after of the two from what iv gathered.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
skunk va is just the name of a forum member who had the real deal confirmed cut off chem dawg himself ,so if u get the skunk va it's just the verified cut of Chemdog 91 but there's the jb cut of Chemdog 91 which is a different cut I'm sure.i heard it's not as dense as the original 91 cut.iv never had the skunk va.its the harder to get and more sought after of the two from what iv gathered.
Correct, well said. The JB 91 is smaller yielding for sure.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That skunk va pod cast is legendary.anyone who uses the word chem more than once a week should listen....dont forget the loompa 91 cut,apothecary,and bigworm lol

Top Bottom