Chemdawg 4 Dark Heart Nursery

• Thread starter ThePlanner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Looking spot on friend!

So glad we get cuts from there brought all the way out here to Alpha Pentulairky Zeta 4. Just got Do Si Dos cut from DHN. Looking amazballz.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Week 6 of flower
Dammit! Had to come back for a second look @ this one....been a minute since I have redialed her in...made a move over summer and seems like it has taken it sometime to adjust....got one running now tho that looks like it will do what I know it can do

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Dammit! Had to come back for a second look @ this one....been a minute since I have redialed her in...made a move over summer and seems like it has taken it sometime to adjust....got one running now tho that looks like it will do what I know it can do
Grow? Haha cant wait to see. Keep up the hard work.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Grow? Haha cant wait to see. Keep up the hard work.
Naw the Chemdog #4....the rest of the garden is kickin ass....moved from the bay out to 916....took its toll on my garden....new enviroment....I have them dialed I believe....This is the 3rd run of the chem here and I think its back to how I know it....Have not had any proper chem since loke
April!

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

chem is one of my fav strains. Thats good that you didnt run into too much trouble with the move. Well all you can do is make sure that you finish strong

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Does anyone know if the DHN Chemdog #4 has a strong gassy chemmy funk like Chemdog 91 and Chemdog D?

The last time l grew Chemdog #4 it was lacking in the gassy chem department, it was more acrid lemon smelling. Hopefully it was just the cut I had, I'd like to try DHN Chemdog #4 if it's got that stanky chem funk I like. I know it says it does have a pinesol fuel smell in DHNs description but I think they just copied leafys description.

Anyone?

Top Bottom