Chemdog x Menage a Trois and Blue Satellite 2.2

• Thread starter Gforce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gforce

Recently I just popped these freebies... Spice of Life's Blue Satellite 2.2(only 2/5 sprouted)and Reddy1's Chemdog x Menage a Trois(5/5 sprouted). Im curious if there are any farmers who have grown these or currently have them growing in their lab. Also I would appreciate any tips on growing them if you have grown any of these genes.

G

Gforce

From the research I've found on the Chemdog x Menage a Trois, you wanna have your fingers crossed for a indica phenotype... I hope one of the fives that indica.

rawman

rawman

my friend grew the Chemdog D*MAT's out.... I help him trim them up they where fuggin fire and supa sticky!

G

Gforce

Nice! I haven't been able to really find much info on them. Do you remember if they were good producers and what the Phenotypes were like?!

T

trickyricky

Just got 5 Chemdog X Menage a Trois free from Nirvana, Today! Gforce let us know how they do! Looks Good all 5 of yours sprouted!! you said ''From the research I've found on the Chemdog x Menage a Trois, you wanna have your fingers crossed for a indica phenotype'' Where did you find this info ? I'v Got plants going now, planing Plant to them later. But will get back on how they do, when I do plant them. Thanks, tricyricky

Latest posts

Top Bottom