"CHEMICAL KUSH !!!" "SOCAL MASTER X CHEM D"

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

WAZZUPPP !!!! Wanted to throw a thread up on these girlzzz, there in pure Canna coco canna nutes coco line with some dyna gro pro tek,lil cal mag here and there and Caps bennies I've been brewing pretty basic teas with it and absolutely love it and so do the plants. These girls reek like a skunks pu$$y so far so I'm lovin them for sure hahaha, I might throw them in 7 gals of sunshine 4 and chunky perlite or i might just rockem out the rest of the way in coco havent made up my mind yet but they'll be vergged for at least 3 more weeks b4 i flip so stay tuned hope u enjoy the show catcha laterz!!!

Chemical kush  socal master x chem d
Chemical kush  socal master x chem d 2
Chemical kush  socal master x chem d 3
Chemical kush  socal master x chem d 4
Chemical kush  socal master x chem d 5
rawman

rawman

Can't wait to see them, I know it's goin' to be an improved scmk... Chemdog D going to have her stankin' :D

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot fellaz ,I'm deff hoping for a Chemdog D leaner with sturdy beefy/thick branching and good stinkin greazy ass yields!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Awwwww shittttt this one is fushooo gunna be sum fiyaaaaaa commin out da gardennn

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is a strain I have my eyes on. Sounds like some Fire 2 me! What up wit the update, Sticky?

rawman

rawman

Sticky gave these 2 a local friend who's not on the boards, they where a little slow vegging. But I seen some pics of the phenos on his phone the other day, and this stuff looks like some killer! Short stout plants with purpling leaves, and Chemdog D smells is what I was told! :)

S

steelcanaries

Sounds delish! Anyone else grow these? Any pics of the budding plants or nugs??

S

steelcanaries

Been smoking some of this CK , and it is definitely some strong and tasty stuff. I'm I

Top Bottom